Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old February 25th, 2012, 12:28 PM

Vegaslen knows what's in an order marker Vegaslen knows what's in an order marker
Re: Monday Night GoogleScape League

game is placed

Megas having food then we are gonna kick off

T Minus 10 mins
Old February 25th, 2012, 03:07 PM

Megapower999 knows what's in an order marker Megapower999 knows what's in an order marker

The Mega-Minions slaughtered the Vega-Zombs to earn me my first tourney win. It could have been more even if it hadn't been for crazy rolls in my favour, and Len needing some experience on where to put wannok wounds when Marcu isn't an option. In the end, Len Conceded while turtling in the back with a full life Rae and a squad of zombies. I had 4 minions, 2 chainfighters, a full life Atlaga, a full life Rae and a partridge in a pear tree left.
(Mage, when you free?)

Tourney History: 1-8, 3468 points slain.
Old February 25th, 2012, 03:25 PM

Megapower999 knows what's in an order marker Megapower999 knows what's in an order marker

Can anyone remember how much Dok killed in his match vs Benji?

Old February 25th, 2012, 03:31 PM

Vegaslen knows what's in an order marker Vegaslen knows what's in an order marker

good game mega just had too much for me
Old February 25th, 2012, 04:48 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megapower999 View Post
Can anyone remember how much Dok killed in his match vs Benji?
Bengi had exactly one squad of drones (50 points) left at the end.
Old February 25th, 2012, 05:34 PM

These are my scores, they might not be totally accurate. Keep in mind some have played more games than others.
Full Card
Filthy-3120
Kinseth-3080
Dok-2900
Benji-2620
MP999-2030
Vega-1885
Sixth-1700
Mage-1255

Kill points
Filthy-3180
Kinseth-3113
Dok-2964
Ben-2812
MP999-2156
Vega-2020
Sixth-1823
Mage-1642

Old February 26th, 2012, 10:15 AM
Online HS League Champion

Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megapower999 View Post
The Mega-Minions slaughtered the Vega-Zombs to earn me my first tourney win. It could have been more even if it hadn't been for crazy rolls in my favour, and Len needing some experience on where to put wannok wounds when Marcu isn't an option. In the end, Len Conceded while turtling in the back with a full life Rae and a squad of zombies. I had 4 minions, 2 chainfighters, a full life Atlaga, a full life Rae and a partridge in a pear tree left.
(Mage, when you free?)
Congrats on your first win!

I am now back from TotalCon. I don't think I'll want to play scape for a few days. I think I'm scheduled to play Scapemage this week, who I played a couple times at the Con. I'm in no rush to play that game.
Old February 27th, 2012, 11:01 AM
2-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Draft Question
-Let's say I wanna draft the Marro Stingers
-When I draft the marro stingers do I get 1x marro stingers, or can I draft 6x marro stingers at once?

Second we can draft the same unique hero? So we can both Draft Agent Carr if we want?

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old February 27th, 2012, 12:02 PM

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinseth View Post
Draft Question
-Let's say I wanna draft the Marro Stingers
-When I draft the marro stingers do I get 1x marro stingers, or can I draft 6x marro stingers at once?
On card's worth of figures at a time. The only time you could draft two squads at once is if you have the second pick of the draft, since that's the only time you get two picks back to back.

Quote:
Second we can draft the same unique hero? So we can both Draft Agent Carr if we want?
Yes. In fact, we should just add Agent Carr to your army right now. Vegaslen, you can just consider Agent Carr as part of Kinseth's army. No takebacks.
Old February 27th, 2012, 12:17 PM

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Lol @ dok

Has anyone started drafting yet?

Old February 27th, 2012, 12:26 PM

Quote:
Lol @ dok

We're one pick into our draft; I've been waiting on sixthflagbearer's response picks for a couple days.
Old February 27th, 2012, 12:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Quote:
Lol @ dok

We're one pick into our draft; I've been waiting on sixthflagbearer's response picks for a couple days.
First pick DW7000?

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events