Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old February 20th, 2012, 08:12 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
Re: Monday Night GoogleScape League

I am just to busy to play Sixth this week. I'm just going to proceed into Week 6 and we'll make up the game some other time.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old February 20th, 2012, 08:20 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Bengi vs. dok
4f42f1286f95e1329787176.html

(Game starting at 8 Mountain, 9 Central, 10 Eastern)

Last edited by dok; February 20th, 2012 at 08:41 PM.
Old February 20th, 2012, 08:39 PM
2-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Nice game to Dice Jesus... I mean Filthy

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old February 20th, 2012, 08:39 PM

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinseth View Post
He attacks with DW8000 and destroys like 9(No im not kidding) drones in a row.
I only count 7 in the log... you are still in luck debt in my book.

Last edited by dok; February 20th, 2012 at 08:40 PM. Reason: It's not like he had Goblins block 11 of 12 attacks or something.
Old February 20th, 2012, 08:53 PM
2-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Bull my luck debt has been paid

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old February 20th, 2012, 09:09 PM
Online HS Season 1 Champion & 'scape's foremost 'scapegoat

Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinseth View Post
He attacks with DW8000 and destroys like 9(No im not kidding) drones in a row.
I only count 7 in the log... you are still in luck debt in my book.
It was 7 in one turn; DW8K was like Private Hudson of Aliens fame, spraying a ton of aliens, taunting, before finally falling (on a DW roll). For one, glorious (and definitely lucky) turn, he hosed everything with lead.

Unfortunately, DW8K's big brother could not roll more than 1 skull for his explosion attack. His first shot at a clump of Drones resulted in only minimal casualties, and I had to beat a hasty retreat from the approaching Drone horde. Still, the real champ of the match was the one-shield defense of the Ashra; without them, Kinseth would have rolled right over me like a rampant steamroller.

I lost 5 Warriors of Ashra and DW8K.

FYI-we did find some missing battlements on the Grid map that should be there (they show up on the 3d reference map); I have added the updated image to the Week 6 Google template, so please update the image if you have already created your own template copy.

Last edited by Filthy the Clown; February 20th, 2012 at 09:28 PM. Reason: Update Week 6 grid map
Old February 20th, 2012, 11:24 PM
Online HS League Champion

Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Bengi vs. dok
4f42f1286f95e1329787176.html

(Game starting at 8 Mountain, 9 Central, 10 Eastern)
Dok had lazy hounds that didn't feel like moving or defending. His Wyrmlings were good and laid waste to my Wyrmling core. He definitely outplayed me early on. Mid/Late game there weren't really too many touch choices to make either way, just a lot of rolling, which generally went my way. In the end, I had just enough Drones to get the job done.

Great game Dok, Hopefully, I'll see you in the finals where your zombies that will be my zombies will eat my cutters which will be your cutters.

Results Updated
Again, no rush for those of you who haven't played week 5 yet.

Last edited by Bengi; February 20th, 2012 at 11:40 PM.
Old February 21st, 2012, 09:44 AM

Bengi, when you post the draft format, don't forget to specify the glyphs for Elswin Plateau.
Old February 21st, 2012, 04:41 PM
Online HS League Champion

Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Draft Rules

Spoiler Alert!

I decided to keep it as simple as possible this time. I think there are a lot of ways to have a good draft and maybe next time we will fiddle with it more. I'm actually a fan of not allowing your opponent to draft a unit that is already in your army. Maybe next time.
Old February 21st, 2012, 05:11 PM
Online HS Season 1 Champion & 'scape's foremost 'scapegoat

Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun

I know that this is a two-edged sword...But I am looking forward to some truly diabolical draft pools from some of you crafty masterminds.
Old February 22nd, 2012, 06:26 PM

Is anyone planning on doing the google drawing for Elswin Plateau? I can do the overhead shot tonight, if someone else can put in the grid lines (not my strong suit).
Old February 22nd, 2012, 07:13 PM

Megapower999 knows what's in an order marker Megapower999 knows what's in an order marker

We have a vegamega matchup on Sunday.
Mage, when are you free?

Tourney History: 1-8, 3468 points slain.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events