Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old February 12th, 2012, 05:23 PM
2-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!
Re: Monday Night GoogleScape League

I figured you'd thought id play 4th or 10th.

I didn't think you'd play knights again lol.

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old February 12th, 2012, 05:30 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Thunderdome
4f383d869edb41329085830.html
Old February 12th, 2012, 07:11 PM

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Dok and I are at unit placement phase. I won the die roll and chose to go second and take the init. I think it will take a little while for us to place units.

Old February 12th, 2012, 08:21 PM

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinseth View Post
Dok and I are at unit placement phase. I won the die roll and chose to go second and take the init. I think it will take me forever to place my units.
fixed

Last edited by dok; February 12th, 2012 at 08:27 PM. Reason: Actual game will probably be Monday night.
Old February 12th, 2012, 08:54 PM

You cannot rush greatness!

Old February 12th, 2012, 09:20 PM
Online HS Season 1 Champion & 'scape's foremost 'scapegoat

Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun

Week 5 predictions:

Filthy vs Bengi - Tougher melee will prevail...But not by much.
Vegaslen vs Mega - Sticking with the anti-undead karma.
Sixth vs Scapemage - Cool use of hounds, but I think that the numbers will give Sixth the victory in a close game
Dok vs Kinseth - With one more squad of Cutters, or one fewer squad of Knights, I could easily change my mind.
Old February 12th, 2012, 09:21 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Quote:
Dok and I are at unit placement phase. I won the die roll and chose to go second and take the init. I think it will take me forever to place my units.
fixed
Yeah he was takin' 15 minutes to move his Krav when we played!

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old February 12th, 2012, 09:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Quote:
fixed
Yeah he was takin' 15 minutes to move his Krav when we played!
That is called being Petrified with fear!(Dragonfear)

Old February 12th, 2012, 09:37 PM

Quit kibitzing and drop some cutters.
Old February 12th, 2012, 10:04 PM

Placement is done on our game; we're tentatively scheduled to play it out at 10PM Eastern tomorrow. Kinseth has opening initiative.
Old February 12th, 2012, 11:43 PM

I'll pick:

sixthflagbearer: blah blah 4th Mass blah blah.
Vegaslen: I love Megapowers chainfighter move, but Vegaslen just has too much beef.
Bengi: This one is really just about impossible to call. I'll pick zombies because I love them.
dok: No choke point to jam the knights with this time around...
Old February 12th, 2012, 11:57 PM

Megapower999 knows what's in an order marker Megapower999 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Mega is usually able to play at any time, I bet he could squeeze it in.
Of all the days to work a late shift...
We face off either after Len's back, or if he decides to take a break from vacation.

Tourney History: 1-8, 3468 points slain.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events