Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Notices

Old October 2nd, 2018, 11:26 PM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Flash_19's Maps & Scenarios: New Map 9/19/18!

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash_19 View Post
Thanks Superfrog! BTW - just thought I'd mention real fast. I've seen a lot of comments from you on all sorts of stuff, and I just really appreciate how awesome you are at giving feedback, and how even if you don't like something, you don't rail on how awful it is. So, thanks.
That's what happens when you are, um, unemployed and can be on 'Scapers whenever you want
lol. It wasn't meant to be a statement about how much you're on the site, so much as how I appreciate the manner in which you give feedback.

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Old October 3rd, 2018, 12:38 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

I love the concept of the two maps made to push or lock together for bigger two player games or team battles. What would be more useful at my place would be this concept but for a 4 player free for all. For instance, two competitive 1v1 maps pushed together for a four player free for all. We all like to kill each other instead of team up.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old October 3rd, 2018, 05:34 PM

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
I love the concept of the two maps made to push or lock together for bigger two player games or team battles. What would be more useful at my place would be this concept but for a 4 player free for all. For instance, two competitive 1v1 maps pushed together for a four player free for all. We all like to kill each other instead of team up.
DUDE. That would be awesome. And tough. I'm gunna try it and see if I can make it work.

"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Old October 3rd, 2018, 05:52 PM

@rednax , @superfrog , & @Sir Heroscape
I made some changes based on the feedback - and then decided I had some more tiles to expand on it a little more.

Last edited by Flash_19; October 4th, 2018 at 04:36 PM.
Old October 3rd, 2018, 07:53 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

LOVE IT! Looks like a really solid map. Good enough too that I don't even think it needs glyphs.

EDIT: Do you have a download file for it?

EDIT2: Cause I wanna use this map in our Idaho NHSD

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22

Last edited by Sir Heroscape; October 4th, 2018 at 12:43 AM.
Old October 4th, 2018, 04:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
LOVE IT! Looks like a really solid map. Good enough too that I don't even think it needs glyphs.

EDIT: Do you have a download file for it?

EDIT2: Cause I wanna use this map in our Idaho NHSD
Here you go my friend! Sorry - don't have a name for it yet. And it hasn't been playtested yet either.... but I think you knew that.

Map 1 Download

Last edited by Flash_19; October 4th, 2018 at 04:37 PM. Reason: It felt so lonely without a picture...
Old October 4th, 2018, 05:02 PM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Perfect!

It’s going to be at our Idaho NHSD. You comin’?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old October 4th, 2018, 05:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Perfect!

It’s going to be at our Idaho NHSD. You comin’?
Awesome! I'm not sure yet if I would be able to come - I'll let you know soon though. It was definitely a lot of fun last time!

Old October 8th, 2018, 12:05 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

Very nice!

Last edited by kolakoski; October 14th, 2018 at 12:11 PM.
Old October 17th, 2018, 08:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolakoski View Post
Very nice!
Thanks Kolakoski! I always appreciate your kind words about my maps.

Old October 17th, 2018, 08:28 PM

Time for a new map! (Kind of...)

Here's how the map ended up. Thanks to those of you who offered feedback!

Haukeland Marsh:
Requires 1x RotV, 1x RttFF, 1x TJ

Old October 18th, 2018, 01:10 AM

Re: Flash_19's Maps: New Map 10/17/18!

ooooo...I like this!! Another job well done.

Sir Heroscape's Content

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios