Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old July 14th, 2010, 01:15 PM

SSAGENT022 has disabled reputation
lets start a petition!

Why don't we start a petition of people who still play heroscape and send it to WotC so that it will motivate them to make more 'scape!

The PROBLEM keeps on calling,
even with the cell phone GONE
Old July 14th, 2010, 01:19 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: lets start a petition!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSAGENT022 View Post
Why don't we start a petition of people who still play heroscape and send it to WotC so that it will motivate them to make more 'scape!
...They're releasing two waves earlier this year, with another one scheduled for the end of the year.

My wallet can't keep up! They don't NEED to pump it out any faster!!!
Old July 14th, 2010, 01:19 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

A Master Set (BftU), a wave (D1), and two more waves scheduled for this year (D2 in August, D3 in November) isn't enough?

-insert signature here-
Old July 14th, 2010, 01:21 PM

Does that mean that u don't want more scape?

Old July 14th, 2010, 01:24 PM

Oliver Upshaw rolls all skulls baby! Oliver Upshaw rolls all skulls baby! Oliver Upshaw rolls all skulls baby! Oliver Upshaw rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Well I want more classic scape, but that is because I like the Sci-Fi and historical figures more than the fantasy one. For a petition for more classic scape check out this thread:

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=30056

“Flores died on the way up." Robert Heinlein, "Starship Troopers"
Old July 14th, 2010, 01:31 PM

I see

Old July 14th, 2010, 01:32 PM

Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
If they start making scape much faster, it will become very hard to maintain the same level of quality. Faster production leaves less time for designing and play testing units. And as other have mentioned, they've already made a lot of scape this year. I'd rather have good scape every several months then bad scape every week.
Old July 14th, 2010, 01:32 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Who says there won't be more after that? I would give all the stuff scheduled for release time to hit the shelves and get some use before crying foul that WotC needs to make more Scape.

-insert signature here-
Old July 14th, 2010, 01:33 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Seriously, are you just trolling or do you really not get it?

By Novemeber we will have had as many releases in 12 months time than the previous 24.

2007-Aug Swarm of the Marro Master set 2
2008-June Aquilla's Alliance Large Expansion: Heroes
2008-June Defenders of Kinsland Small Expansion
2008-June Ticalla Jungle Large Expansion: Terrain
2008-Aug Skahen's Rescue Promotion
2009-July Blackmoon's Siege Small Expansion
2009-Nov Valkrill's Gambit Small Expansion
2010-Jan Battle for the Underdark Master Set 3
2010-Mar Champions of Forgotten Realms Small Expansion
2010-Aug Warriors of Eberron Small Expansion
2010-Nov D3
Old July 14th, 2010, 01:40 PM

I thought that the master set for d&d came out in nov of 2009?
But im new, so the main reason I am saying this is cause i can barely find any scape stuff at retailers.

Old July 14th, 2010, 01:45 PM

pixlepix Woo who?

Scape is at few retailers. A petition to WoTC wouldn't increase that. You write a petition to the store you want to see it in. And dnd scape came out in febuary.

"Heroscape isn't interfering with your life. Your life is interfering with heroscape."
Basic guide to heroscape
guide to heroscape rules
The best online game ever(try it out for a month.)
Old July 14th, 2010, 01:46 PM

winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
I thought that the master set for d&d came out in nov of 2009?
But im new, so the main reason I am saying this is cause i can barely find any scape stuff at retailers.
*my bold*

This is actually a different problem then WotC needing to produce more 'Scape. I have given up on buying Scape at retail stores.

I pre-order all my stuff from the site supporters here and am done with it.

Pretty much Wal-Mart (barley) is the only place to buy 'Scape. I have seen *some* at a gaming store two hours away, but none at my local gaming store.

Games by James (both stores I have been to, one in the Mall of America) seems to always have a ton of new stuff.

I would strongly suggest taking a look at Wargames HG and HouseMouse. I have bought from both and am very happy with their business.

Chuck Norris checks under his bed for Q9...

Check out my
customs, maps and mods!

Trades Here.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News