Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old July 31st, 2018, 11:37 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: Superfrog's Customs - Icarian Hero 7/30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
I feel like making Nhah Scirh Sword a 4 or more would be a better approach. Take height, and/or have a unique attack +1, and/or bring Skull demons to boost his attack, (Finn, Tealord, Bahadur, etc) to increase the chances. Even with a requirement of 4 or more, it's like a better Venomous Sting, since no matter how high your attack is boosted, you still only need 4 or more. Venomous Sting on the Wyvern is all skulls for the same effect, and the Wyvern's attack is 4, so any attack bonus, is a debuff to the ability. With 6 move, you can probably position pretty well.
You're probably right here. Especially against dragons, he'll be rolling 6 dice decently often, which makes 3 skulls really easy.
Old July 31st, 2018, 02:24 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

I like the overal design (especially with the 4-skull requirement). Any reason for his personality of Driven? Wild is fairly reasonable for the mini.

If I buy the mini, I’ll probably be ripping this guy. Great work!

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old July 31st, 2018, 02:27 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Yeah, he could easily be wild. Driven was a bit of a nod to the fanatical cultists theme, but wild might work better.
Old July 31st, 2018, 02:35 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Love this design. Very cool. I think the SoV could use another Icarian

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old July 31st, 2018, 02:50 PM
This is merely a joke.

Thinking about it. I'll probably run it through the SoV thread and see if the figure is passable as an Icarian.
Old August 2nd, 2018, 01:54 PM
This is merely a joke.

A few changes:

Leader --> Zealot
More cult-y, more shark-y, less generic and boring.

Driven --> Wild
Having Zealot as the class gives the theme I was looking for with Driven, and Wild works well to supplement that theme.

Nhah Scirh Sword: 3 skulls --> 4 skulls
Makes him a little less potent, more in line with his 70 points. Wording also gets an update to match Maul.
Old August 2nd, 2018, 02:35 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Superfrog's Customs - Updated Icarian Hero 8/2

So cool. Loving this guy.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old August 2nd, 2018, 06:07 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

If anyone is still hung up on the name "Nhah Scirh Sword" you can always just call it, Icarian Blade, or something like that.
Old August 2nd, 2018, 06:20 PM
This is merely a joke.

I've got a Nhah Scirh cult background/bio in mind that explains his Zealot class as well as his lack of armor, which I think ties him in nicely. But that is a good backup plan.
Old August 8th, 2018, 03:20 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
I really like this guy, especially since it gives us another Icarian. 7-move cultists will be a scary boost for them, but it fits well and I like the use of Leadership here.

It's interesting to combine Leadership with a shark-style unit, though. His low defense with a useful movement boost will make him a prime candidate for assassination, and his good offensive potential (especially against dragons) will tempt players into using him earlier on than may be ideal. It'll be interesting to see this in practice.

I really like Zealot as the class. It fits the cult theme well and feels unique, which is a huge plus in my book. Wild seems a little weird to me, but not enough to feel out of place.

On the topic of him being Nhah Scirh or not, I think that the different color, style, and weapons seem like they could easily come from a different "cult" on Icaria (especially since we have so many different official Nhah Scirh sculpts that match the same style already). Interesting bios are always a pleasure, though, so I'd look forward to seeing the lore behind the Nhah Scirh Sword and how he acquired it.

Great unit, superfrog! I like it so much that I picked up the sculpt when I found it at GenCon.
Old August 8th, 2018, 03:34 PM
This is merely a joke.

Always nice to hear that somebody else picked up one of my customs!

A sharky unit with a movement boost like that is a bit odd as you said, but it just makes him a little more interesting to play. Do you let your 7-move Nhah Scirh wreak havoc? Or do you try to get a devastating hit on Nilfheim? Or do you try to play halfway and see what opportunities come up?
Old August 8th, 2018, 06:26 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Always nice to hear that somebody else picked up one of my customs!

A sharky unit with a movement boost like that is a bit odd as you said, but it just makes him a little more interesting to play. Do you let your 7-move Nhah Scirh wreak havoc? Or do you try to get a devastating hit on Nilfheim? Or do you try to play halfway and see what opportunities come up?
I agree. It's a refreshing change of pace from more conventional cheerleader units, and it feels nice to have an aggressive character who also makes his troops slightly more aggressive like this.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards