Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old July 8th, 2018, 04:46 PM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun
Arena of the Planeswalkers Customs

I reckon a lot of us have Arena of the Planeswalkers. Mine are painted and I chose to make customs out of them instead of trying the integrated rules for AotP and HS. Personally, I think AotP is a great game that (also) died too soon, but the miniatures are amazing options for cool customs.

Note that, because I have 2 copies of everything AotP, I tended towards non-uniques in many cases. And also note that these are still in progress, a reason for possible mistakes and missing price tags.

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!

Last edited by Tai-Pan; July 13th, 2018 at 01:40 AM.
Old July 8th, 2018, 05:48 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Re: Arena of the Planeswalkers Customs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai-Pan View Post
Personally, I think AotP is a great game that
While I disagree with that statement, I do really with C3V would use the figures. Also, I'm posting to subscribe so I can come back and take a closer look at your customs!

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old July 9th, 2018, 03:04 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Ditto @NecroBlade . Quick flyby says well designed units with mostly reused powers but a couple unique ones. Again, these sets and Battleball will fill in Heroscape nicely.
Old July 12th, 2018, 10:43 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Wraith Hunters: Nearest analogy seems to be Elite Onyx Vipers or Phantom Knights. To the EoV, they lose 1 Move, Insubstantial isn't nearly as strong as Evasive, but Phantom Walk is probably better than Slither, and Double Attack is probably better than Frenzy (and of course the WH are common). To the PKs, -2 Defense, Stealth Flying obviously better than Phantom Walk, but gaining Double Attack is huge. All told, I'd suggest about 85 points for a starting point.

White Knights of Ceras: C3V's Shieldsmiths of Granite Keep is actually a pretty good comparison here. Same stats, but Indomitable covers both the WKoC's abilities pretty well, and the SoGK gain Steadfast and Climb. I think the White Knights could get away with 60ish points.

Werewolf: Love the theme and powers. I'd probably just call it "Hunting Pairs" though. Seems fine at 25 points.

Thorsby Woodsmen: Another great suite of powers. Reasonable comparison to C3V's 53rd North Carolina Sharpshooters, so 55 points sounds reasonable.

Shades of Allentia: We have Skeletons of Annillentia, should these guys be from the same place? Phantom Knights are again a clear comparison here, with a nod to the Tagawa Samurai (noting again commonality). Phantoms' +1 Move and Defense and Insubstantial probably outweigh Bloodthirsty. A Stealth Flying Common Squad with the ability to build multiple attacks is nothing to sneeze at, though. I'd try them as a 70 point alternative to the PKs first.

That's it for now. I'll be back for the rest.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards