Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Notices

Old April 15th, 2018, 06:52 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Website Issues (With Mysterious Disappearing Final Page)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xotli View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
I lost my ability to upload images. I uploaded one back in November but it will no longer allow me to upload. Can anyone help? Please.

I get the following message:

vBulletin Message

Tornado, you do not have permission to access this page. ...
I've looked at this a couple of times now and still don't see anything wrong. Can I ask: which page, exactly, is giving you this message? That is, there are many diffrent places on the site you can try to upload images, and the permissions are different for pretty much every single one. Which one specifically is giving you that error?
I click on the Gallery link, then the Upload link and then I get the message.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old April 19th, 2018, 06:29 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
I click on the Gallery link, then the Upload link and then I get the message.
Yep, Gallery permisisons is what I suspected. Okay, let me go diving back in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vasel
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?
You should not read this blog.

Why I Left the C3V
Old April 19th, 2018, 07:39 AM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Thanks!

Is there another way to Upload?
Old April 19th, 2018, 08:33 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

@Tornado - in order to use the Gallery you have to be a site supporter or contributor, although maybe @Xotli can work around that to give you "special permissions". Maybe you were a site supporter but your subscription ended?
Old April 19th, 2018, 10:01 AM

Or Codex Staff.
Old April 21st, 2018, 11:23 AM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
@Tornado - in order to use the Gallery you have to be a site supporter or contributor, although maybe @Xotli can work around that to give you "special permissions". Maybe you were a site supporter but your subscription ended?
Tornado is correct: Codex staff can also upload files.

That being said.... I wonder what would happen if Xotli made Tornado a contributor. He's certainly earned the status anyway, so it might be worth a shot, purely for research purposes.

~TGRF.
Old April 26th, 2018, 06:22 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

AHA!!!!!! Found it. The Gallery permissions are in an entirely different place from everything else, for some weird reason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grim Reaper's Friend View Post
Tornado is correct: Codex staff can also upload files.
Well, apparently not.

But they should be able to now. @Tornado , please test this out for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grim Reaper's Friend View Post
That being said.... I wonder what would happen if Xotli made Tornado a contributor. He's certainly earned the status anyway, ...
True enough. And I'm happy to do that, but I'd like to see if this works first.

Quote:
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?

Why I Left the C3V
Old April 26th, 2018, 07:35 AM

I got the power!

Thank you, thank you Xotli!
Old April 29th, 2018, 04:52 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Quote:
I got the power!

Thank you, thank you Xotli!
Happily, now I know how to fix it in case it ever comes up again.

You can still be a contributor if you want, although I don't think it'll actually buy you anything but another badge. Your call.

Quote:

Why I Left the C3V
Old April 29th, 2018, 08:40 AM

Nah, I am cool. I like my two badges.
Old April 29th, 2018, 08:38 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Any particular reason I'm unable to change my avatar? From what I can see, it is still the Christmas-themed one. I've tried to change it several times, but it doesn't seem to have taken...

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old May 3rd, 2018, 03:50 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
Any particular reason I'm unable to change my avatar? From what I can see, it is still the Christmas-themed one. I've tried to change it several times, but it doesn't seem to have taken...
Could it be that you're changing the wrong thing? From looking at your user in the Admin CP, your "profile picture" is the non-Christmas one, but your "avatar" still has the Santa hat.

If you can't get it to work via the User CP, you can always try doing it in the Admin CP instead. You got powers, man: use 'em.

Quote:

Why I Left the C3V

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online