Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Notices

Old July 30th, 2017, 02:02 PM

Cpt. Blitz is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Smile Where to buy D&D Sets

Hello all!

1st time on the forums so excuse me if this is the wrong place to post...

But a while back a guy posted about where to buy the D&D full sets, they were around $60-75 for full sets but I CANT find the website again

Please help!!!

Also do any of you recommend a site/seller where you can pick up sets for around this price. Like the good ol days at Walmart Yes I bought the game day 1 in my youth and have recently came back to play with my cousins.

Thanks in advance for the help guys! Cheers
Old July 30th, 2017, 11:02 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: Where to buy D&D Sets

@Pumpkin_King posted this recently.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin_King View Post
Here's a website I've bought from before. They have full D&D waves for sale. I don't know how many of each, but they're cheaper than you'd spend on ebay. There's also full sets of waves 1 and 8.

http://wholesalegaming.com/heroscape/

It looks like Wave 12 is on sale right now for $60! If anyone's willing, I'd LOVE to split the wave and buy the goblins/ogre pack off them for $15-20. I just can't justify buying the whole wave again for one pack.
Old July 30th, 2017, 11:36 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Good to see that site getting some use!
Old July 31st, 2017, 07:39 PM

Thank you very much my friends! ��
Old August 6th, 2017, 01:00 AM

These are actually really good deals after looking at EBAY hahaha
Old August 6th, 2017, 11:04 AM

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

VERY good prices on these. You'd pay double getting them all separate.
Old August 7th, 2017, 02:50 PM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!

That site is also one of the few places left to get the pack that includes Deathcommander Mark 3, Major J15, and Executioner 616 (of the C3V/SoV). Order all you want at once, though, cuz shipping on that site is on the high side.

http://www.wholesalegaming.com/mechw...assactionpack/
Old August 8th, 2017, 09:47 AM

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

I hate @Pumpkin_King for posting this - look what you made me do!
Code:
SKU	Description	Qty	Shipped	Price	Total
mechwarriorsolarisviiheavyclassactionpack	Mech Warrior Solaris VII Heavy Class Action Pack 	1	0	$15.00 	$15.00 
heroscapewave11set	Heroscape: Wave D1(11), Champions of the Forgotten Realms - Complete Set of 4 Packs 	1	0	$75.00 	$75.00 
heroscapewave12warriorsofeberroncompletesetof4packs	Heroscape: Wave D2(12), Warriors of Eberron Complete Set of 4 Packs 	1	0	$75.00 	$75.00 
heroscapewave13moltenclawsinvasioncompletesetof4packs	Heroscape: Wave D3(13), Moltenclaws Invasion Complete Set of 4 Packs 	1	0	$75.00 	$75.00 
==mkironrainhillgiant	Mage Knight Iron Rain Hill Giant 	1	0	$8.00 	$8.00 
mageknightradiantlightdragon	Mage Knight Miniatures Conquest Radiant Light Dragon 	1	0	$5.00 	$5.00 
mkdoombladeorccyclops	Mage Knight Doom blade orc cyclops 	1	0	$8.00 	$8.00 
Subtotal	$261.00 				
Shipping	$16.55 				
Tax	$0.00 				
Total	$277.55

Last edited by lefton4ya; August 8th, 2017 at 09:50 AM. Reason: "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Pumpkin_King again"
Old August 8th, 2017, 10:05 AM

Oh geeze hahahah! I'm sorry!

Hey, I'll buy a squad of goblins off you if it helps.
Old September 24th, 2017, 07:33 PM

Btw, my order from wholesale gaming came in like a day, way faster than expected. One of the MageKnight packages was slightly forced in so the end of the package was bent (have large cardboard boarders only for display purposes), but all the items were in great new condition.
Old September 24th, 2017, 07:41 PM

Yeah, I had great experiences from wholesale gaming. That's where I bought most of our D&D sets as well as Mok.
Old November 25th, 2017, 12:51 PM

FYI, http://wholesalegaming.com/heroscape/ has Waves 8, 11, 12, & 13 for $60, plus they still have only/cheapest place for C3V figures from MechWarrior and Mage Knight.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News