Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Notices

Old November 9th, 2011, 08:43 PM

The Doctor is surprisingly tart
Re: Pathfinder Heroes...WOW factor HIGH!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZBeeblebrox View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
Are they around the same size as Heroscape minis?
They are by Wizkids, so think Clix minis
I haven't seen clix minis before but from pictures they look HS sized.

Old November 9th, 2011, 08:44 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

I like that they come on the little disks ala Mage Knight, should make rebasing easy.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old November 10th, 2011, 03:04 PM

i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auggest View Post
Congrats Wizkids, you set a new bar on quality as far as I'm concerned and if the upcomming Monsters and Heroes set is close to this quality I wish i'd ordered more than I did!!!!

........Andrew

Dang it. I wish I'd read this before I placed my order with you yesterday! Well... I'll be back!

My sale/trade/wants/haves.

Also spend my free time drawing robots:
Instagram @robotoftheday
Old November 10th, 2011, 03:12 PM

mariogolbee is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Awesome. That's good news...since each of the 4 figures in the starter pack has a C3V unit in the works.

One pack = C3V Hero Booster
Unique heroes I take it? It would be nice to know before ordering. Thanks for the head's up.

Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra

Good trades with OverEngineered, apersonwholives, and phil413ican.
Old November 10th, 2011, 04:33 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariogolbee View Post
Quote:
Awesome. That's good news...since each of the 4 figures in the starter pack has a C3V unit in the works.

One pack = C3V Hero Booster
Unique heroes I take it? It would be nice to know before ordering. Thanks for the head's up.
yes, unique heroes.
Old November 10th, 2011, 04:42 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Anyone know if those bases will work with the ladders as is? Would be really sweet if they didn't need to be rebased to use the ladders.
Old November 10th, 2011, 04:45 PM
Titleless

Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth

I did not try to fit them to a ladder but I did have them in hand and from what I recall the bases were basically the same size as D&D miniatures. They do fit a 1" square grid since that's what we played on. So, my guess is that they will fit on a ladder with no problem.
Old November 10th, 2011, 05:57 PM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!

Those are some awesome molds and paint jobs. Not sure I dig the colors on the Wizard..
Old November 10th, 2011, 06:00 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Sorry if this is a silly question.

The next set that comes out will be random. When you say "ordered a case" you mean a full box of boosters in the hope of getting a full set? If so how much do these run?

Also what do you mean case with the dragon? Is that a exclusive/ more expensive set? Or just part of the case just really rare?
Old November 10th, 2011, 06:05 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grishnakh View Post
I did not try to fit them to a ladder but I did have them in hand and from what I recall the bases were basically the same size as D&D miniatures. They do fit a 1" square grid since that's what we played on. So, my guess is that they will fit on a ladder with no problem.
From what I understand they are the exact same size as D&D minis bases or the D2/D3 bases. Since the game uses 1" squares as D&D 3.5 did it makes sense.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old November 10th, 2011, 06:22 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Just called my brother. He said they would be sold as booster, large creature boosters, bricks that would have both and cases that would give you a + 95ish % chance of getting a full set.

Case would be in the 270 ish range?? He was in the movies so not sure if I understood all he said correctly.
Old November 10th, 2011, 06:28 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

I don't know about the percentages, but here's CoolStuffInc's page with all the pre-order items. Here's Miniature Market's.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News