Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library > C3G Terrain Makers

Old April 26th, 2018, 02:13 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G CityScape

Awesome! Pics please!
Old April 26th, 2018, 02:17 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

The sun is out! The sun is out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old April 26th, 2018, 02:28 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Don't have them permanently attached yet. Just cut to fit. At work now, but I should be able to get pics tomorrow and get them posted this weekend.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez and Stan Lee
Old April 26th, 2018, 02:53 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Glad your car is feeling better!
Me too! Public transit is almost non-existent down here in the ‘burbs of Texas.
What, were you out of web fluid too?
No, I live in Houston now (). Downtown is alright, but no tall buildings in the suburbs. Getting much more use out of the Spider-Buggy. Plus side is gas is cheap down here and much easier to come by than web fluid. In fact, I've never had one of those awkward moments where I run out of webbing in the middle of a fight, since I moved down here.
So Kaine Parker not Peter Parker?

Quote:
@japes these look really good, but very tight fit. Can't cut ANY of the color off, even a hair, or it doesn't cover all of the tile. I'd make a small (few millimeters) overlap at the edge of the template, that way it gives you a small area to work with. I printed them off our work printer, which does photo quality, and the prints look great. I imagine Kinko's or another quality printer will look even better. Manholes with ladder are nice, but what might be better is printable holes, that way they can just be placed on top of the map wherever desired instead of in certain spots all the time. I think there is enough of a gap in two of the corners to put them there and be able to print them together on one sheet. Good work, japes!
Well the Manholes were intentionally placed on the road for my magnetic cover options. I use thin cardboard (like the back of a notebook) and cut out a square in the middle to add a thin magnet cut from a magnetic sheet. I then glue the manhole cover to the outside. I then plan to cut a small recess in the board at the location of the manhole before I place the print on the board. This gives me the ability to place manhole covers on the board and they stay in place until I decide to toss them around.

I had a tutorial in my custom thread but Photobucket ate my pics. I've been doing this for all my prototyped versions. I did the same thing for a foamcore building and I created a bunch of signs so I can turn the building into anything from police station to hospital to whatever...I just create a new magnetic sign to stick over the entrance.

I stumbled upon a half used pack of the magnet sheets at Goodwill one day and looked for reasons to use them.

Thanks for being the test here. I'll expand the border by a few pixels...probably over-do it a bit. I plan to go to Kinko's for mine so I can do full sized 11x17 sheets so I don't have a seam in the middle.

Thanks again...definitely add some photos when you can.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old May 2nd, 2018, 04:33 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Never got to attaching these, because Bazaar week started a day early at my church. I'm super busy through Sunday, but next week should be much slower. I already have my camera at work and ready to go, its just a question of actually having the time to carefully and painstakingly attach these. @japes if you have that slightly revised template up, let me know and I will print and use those instead, so I can comment on the fit and use.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez and Stan Lee
Old May 2nd, 2018, 06:47 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Never got to attaching these, because Bazaar week started a day early at my church. I'm super busy through Sunday, but next week should be much slower. I already have my camera at work and ready to go, its just a question of actually having the time to carefully and painstakingly attach these. @japes if you have that slightly revised template up, let me know and I will print and use those instead, so I can comment on the fit and use.
I won't get a chance until this weekend but it is on my list.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old June 12th, 2018, 04:21 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

@japes did you get a chance to update the maps?

I want to print these out soon-ish so I can start building a couple city maps for Gen Con.
Old June 20th, 2018, 05:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
@japes did you get a chance to update the maps?

I want to print these out soon-ish so I can start building a couple city maps for Gen Con.
Any word japes?

If not I will try the current version.
Old June 21st, 2018, 09:46 AM
A Man of Taste

I actually thought about it yesterday but by the time I got home I was too tired. My computer has been awfully slow lately but I'll try and give it a shot this weekend.

I'm struggling a bit at work so I'm getting home late and I'm exhausted. I need to find a new career I think. The wreck messed me up worse than I thought.

Old June 21st, 2018, 10:01 AM

Take it easy. No need to stress yourself, it is not a big deal. I will try out the current version. I am sure it will work great.
Old June 21st, 2018, 02:42 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Take it easy. No need to stress yourself, it is not a big deal. I will try out the current version. I am sure it will work great.

This doesn't stress me at all...the problem is that this is the stuff I want to do and stuff that I can physically/mentally do.

Old June 21st, 2018, 03:09 PM

Cool. I just do not want to put any extra burden on you.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library > C3G Terrain Makers