Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old July 8th, 2014, 09:35 PM

colnago is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Heroscape tiles?

I happened across some interesting looking tiles on ebay. (Search "Stand m226" on ebay to see the auctions). They are being sold as stands for 6 inch marvel legends figures. They look a lot like Heroscape tiles but in a different pattern. Anyone know what is going on with these? Are they the same size?

Sorry if this has already been posted. I didn't see anything.
Old July 8th, 2014, 09:49 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: Heroscape tiles?

Quote:
Originally Posted by colnago View Post
I happened across some interesting looking tiles on ebay. (Search "Stand m226" on ebay to see the auctions). They are being sold as stands for 6 inch marvel legends figures. They look a lot like Heroscape tiles but in a different pattern. Anyone know what is going on with these? Are they the same size?

Sorry if this has already been posted. I didn't see anything.
Yeah, there's been several posts about those tiles. They have been remodeled into Marvel stands.

Sadly, they are smaller than HS tiles and therefore incompatible.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News