Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Notices

Closed Thread

Old June 6th, 2010, 10:02 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Wave D2 teaser!

http://www.tabletopwargames.net/index.asp

Well, here we go!

I'm a bit confused about the 6 stat cards in every pack, though. I know one is the glyph, but that implies that every figure is a unique/uncommon hero. I think it's probably a typo.

Mindflyers! I finally get my (semi) Cthulhu figures!!!

EDIT: Thanks to spite for finding this!

Last edited by Lord Pyre; June 7th, 2010 at 11:35 PM.
Old June 6th, 2010, 10:08 PM

Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Wave D2 teaser!

Note that it also says token, not glyph. I think that pretty much proves your typo theory.

Old June 6th, 2010, 10:15 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Neat that WGHQs has a new site.

On the other hand, I'm guessing that really soon SirDupius, Jexik, and the like will be on here soon to explain things.

EDIT: And, I must say I thought chief was pulling another trick on everyone.

MegaSilver
Old June 6th, 2010, 10:17 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I don't think its a typo. DnD doesn't have many options for squads. Every thing in DnD is a single figure.
Old June 6th, 2010, 10:19 PM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun

Very cool, now would someone versed in DnD like to put up some pics of mindflayers so the rest of us know what they are?

Also, I had asked about fire giants a while back and people said they were probably too big. What could this mean??

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!
Old June 6th, 2010, 10:25 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

. I don't really feel like speculating on this one, other than I hope there's Warforged. Maybe Vydar will finally get a melee squad like the other generals (Glads are special).

I'm also a big fan they're continuing Treasure Glyphs for each pack. With a glyph and card a pack, it makes the amount of what you get to the price a whole lot better. And several big uncommon heroes do that, too.

DnD Orcs and Goblins along with Heroscape's will be cool.
Old June 6th, 2010, 10:29 PM

padlock rolls all skulls baby! padlock rolls all skulls baby! padlock rolls all skulls baby! padlock rolls all skulls baby!

5 heroes + 1 Treasure glyph = 6 cards.
Old June 6th, 2010, 10:32 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by padlock View Post
5 heroes + 1 Treasure glyph = 6 cards. = no squads
Fixed. Honestly I like this. It shifts it back to HEROscape
Old June 6th, 2010, 10:45 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by padlock View Post
5 heroes + 1 Treasure glyph = 6 cards. = no squads
Fixed. Honestly I like this. It shifts it back to HEROscape
I really wouldn't mind, the heroes are my favorite part of 'Scape!

I just think it's crazy weird to not have any squads!
Old June 6th, 2010, 10:52 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Does seem to suggest no squads, that would be weird, but then again, if that is the case it wouldn't shock me to see something new and innovative that links some of these figures together.

GOBLINS!!!!!

-insert signature here-
Old June 6th, 2010, 10:53 PM

chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Fire giants and mind flayers?? Sounds sick, didn't see either coming.

How big are the DnD fire giants? Wonder what it looks like, did a search but didn't find much. Mindflayers should be awesome though. I'm guessing a squad of them, assuming that's a typo.. And I seriously doubt there will be no commons, that would mean soooooooo much less money.
Old June 6th, 2010, 10:53 PM

Sport351 knows what's in an order marker Sport351 knows what's in an order marker Sport351 knows what's in an order marker

Fire giants and Mind Flayers! I can't wait!

Spoiler Alert!

And here is a DDM Fire Giant.

"I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand, lead him to a quiet place and kill him."
— Mark Twain
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News