Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Old December 4th, 2014, 04:46 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
The Holocron of Cloud Car Pilots

The Holocron of Cloud Car Pilots

Small Expansion 2: Cloud City

Figure card:

Rectangular Cards
Spoiler Alert!

The figure used for this unit is a Star Wars figure from the Force Unleashed set. Its model number and name are #49/Cloud Car Pilot.

Character Bio - The Wing Guard Elite cloud car squadron was a highly streamlined airborne security force composed of veteran and commando pilots pulled from the 1st Wing Guard and the 2nd Wing Guard squadrons. Founded by Baron Administrator Lando Calrissian and led by Lobot, the Wing Guard Elite helped to protect Cloud City. (Wookieepedia)

-Rulings and Clarifications-
Q: How does the Cloud Car Pilots Special Attack work when one of them is engaged?

A: The normal Heroscape rules for engagement and ranged attacks still apply here. So any Cloud Car Pilots that are engaged would only be able to target an adjacent figure with the Special Attack. However, since you only choose one Cloud Car Pilot as the source of the Special Attack you can always choose one who is unengaged, then target any figure within range of that figure.

-Combinations and Synergies-

Synergy Benefits Received:
Classic:
• N/A

HoSS:
LOBOT / LANDO CALRISSIAN : Effective Administration
Being an Independent Pilot Squad, Cloud Car Pilots may benefit from Lobot's EFFECTIVE ADMINISTRATION special power.
LOBOT : Network Uplink
Being Independent Pilots, Cloud Car Pilots may benefit from Lobot's NETWORK UPLINK SPECIAL POWER.
JABBA THE HUTT : Underworld Connections
Being figures who follow the Independent faction, the Cloud Car Pilots may benefit from Jabba the Hutt's UNDERWORLD CONNECTIONS turn bonding special power.
C3V, SoV & Marvel:
• N/A

Synergy Benefits Offered:
Classic:
• N/A

HoSS:
• N/A

C3V, SoV & Marvel:
• N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
• TBA
-Power Rankings-
• TBA
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-
• First playtest: Heroscaper2010
• Second playtest: Arch-vile
• Third playtest: Yodaking
• Forth playtest: Trex
• Art by: mac122

Last edited by mac122; February 16th, 2020 at 06:30 PM. Reason: Added rectangular cards
Old December 4th, 2014, 04:46 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Holocron of Cloud Car Pilots

Cloud Car Pilots
Independent
Human
Unique Squad (4 figures)
Pilots
Daring
Medium 5
Points 125

Life 1
Move 5
Range 6
Attack 3
Defense 3

CLOUD CAR STRAFING RUN SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 5 + Special. Attack 4.
Instead of attacking normally with this squad, one Cloud Car Pilot may use Cloud Car Strafing Run Special Attack. Choose a figure to attack. You may also choose 4 spaces in a straight line from the targeted figure. All figures on those spaces are affected. Roll attack dice once for all affected figures. Each figure rolls defense dice separately. Figures affected by this special attack never roll extra defense dice for height advantage.

Last edited by Yodaking; March 30th, 2015 at 04:33 PM.
Old April 2nd, 2015, 09:48 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Cloud car strafing run special is by far the most lethal special in this release, I loved playing it. Um, just noticed I did not make the play testing contributions above...

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old April 2nd, 2015, 09:56 PM
C3G Landlord

My bad, I'll correct that. The CCPs were wrapped up first and I forgot to add in the names of those who tested them once we started testing Lobot.
Old April 22nd, 2015, 11:19 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

@Yodaking , I can't get the link to the pdf, also when I try to save the picture on the "comic" type card it will not save like the others in this release.

Old April 22nd, 2015, 11:32 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
@Yodaking, I can't get the link to the pdf, also when I try to save the picture on the "comic" type card it will not save like the others in this release.
The links have been fixed. Not sure what is going on with the images for you. I was able to save both to my computer.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old April 22nd, 2015, 11:40 PM
"like" happy

Worked now, thanks @mac122

Old January 27th, 2016, 07:46 PM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

The following needs to be added to the Cloud Car Pilot's synergies:

JABBA THE HUTT : Underworld Connections
Being figures who follow the Independent faction, the Cloud Car Pilots may benefit from Jabba the Hutt's UNDERWORLD CONNECTIONS turn bonding special power.
Old January 27th, 2016, 09:28 PM
C3G Landlord

Done.
Old April 17th, 2017, 05:23 PM

DarthLegolas is surprisingly tart

Does the targeted figure for the special attack have to be on the end of the line? Or could you divide it up, having a single space on one side of the figure and two on the other be affected?
Old April 17th, 2017, 05:37 PM
C3G Landlord

Yes, the figure you are initially targeting is the starting point of the line so target a figure (even one of your own if you want too) that gives you the most 'bang for your buck' and results in the most opponents figures getting hit. Only the initial target needs to be within 5 spaces of a CCP you control, so with a 4 line of 4 spaces extending out from that first target you could actually hit someone 9 spaces away as long as it in a straight line with another figure that is only 5 spaces away. The only drawback is that you can't have a shorter line, so friendly fire is certainly possible.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape