Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Old January 10th, 2008, 10:21 AM

Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby!
Very very COOL!
You have a great terrain building skill man.

Old January 12th, 2008, 06:48 PM

STAROCEAN980 knows what's in an order marker STAROCEAN980 knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ugly-Caco
Very very COOL!
You have a great terrain building skill man.

My maps:

R.I.P. Ugly-Caco
Old January 12th, 2008, 11:30 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth
Cleaned up the workshop today so I can get going on the previously mentioned city I plan to build.

Lots of cutting to come, say a prayer for my fingers...
Old January 12th, 2008, 11:32 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys
Cleaned up the workshop today so I can get going on the previously mentioned city I plan to build.

If you need some extra room you can always send me the refinery
Old January 13th, 2008, 12:28 AM

DeathWalker (big number) has disabled reputation
sweet refinery! good job.

How do you get a signature???
Old January 13th, 2008, 09:07 AM

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys

If you need some extra room you can always send me the refinery
Funny you say that, I have got rid of some of my other city terrain recently. I want the new pieces to all look somewhat uniform (use like materials and paint them all at the same time).

I've gone back and forth on whether to ebay the refinery, though I don't think it will lend itself to ship very well (a bit fragile).
Old January 13th, 2008, 10:17 AM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
I am only 3 hours from you...I could pick it up
Old January 13th, 2008, 07:47 PM

It Begins...

A piece of 2 x 8 x 1/2 foam plus my plan and I'm ready to get started on the 1st half of the city.

Basically made a copy of my plan onto the foam (where to cut).

About a 1/2 hour later I have the basic shapes for 5 buildings.

I'll probably end up up getting 7 or 8 buildings out of this. Since I'm making a ruined city, there's going to be a lot of hacking off of the walls, which when cut in half (diagonally... sort of) will leave a large enough piece to be a wall for another building.

Next step is to cut out all the windows on these pieces... I hate this part. Hopefully another update tomorrow.

Last edited by nyys; October 28th, 2022 at 09:21 AM.
Old January 13th, 2008, 07:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara
I am only 3 hours from you...I could pick it up
LOL! Actually if both of us are ever at a local tourney maybe we can work something out. Hasn't seemed to be much lately in the New England area (translation: within a couple hour drive).
Old January 13th, 2008, 09:19 PM

Bach has disabled reputation
Dude this stuff is awesome.

You have a talent.

Bach is Marcus... and has been paralyzed by the minions of Ne-gok-sa in the SIENNA CAVE...
Old January 14th, 2008, 10:00 AM

Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Thanks for taking the time to show your progress!
Old January 14th, 2008, 10:04 AM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
I'll be keeping my eye on this thread for some progress reports. I want to see that city.

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles