Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old January 5th, 2014, 07:53 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Judge Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
If I have Ghost Rider and Judge Death in the same army, I could use Ghost Rider's power to place Judge Death on an opponent's card instead of my own.

If I do that, can I use "Death Never Dies" to place Judge Death after the figure with JD on it gets a kill? My literal reading is yes, but I figure I'd check. I could definitely see myself wanting to bank on Thor getting another kill to bring JD back, rather than tossing JD on my own unit.
I'd read it as yes, you can do that; BUT, "Death Never Dies" requires the "vessel" to destroy an opponent's figure (which I read as the opponent of the player that controls Judge Death's card), meaning it would only trigger if your opponent starting killing their own figures.

At least that's my interpretation.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old January 5th, 2014, 08:13 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Then again, on the same token the vessel belongs to your opponent and they're destroying their opponent's figure, so it could really be interpreted either way.
Old January 5th, 2014, 08:36 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Yeah, you got it right Karat and dok.

I brought this up earlier in the thread.

It is a bit of really weird but cool synergy. Why not a little skull faced synergy?
This is one I have yet to attemp but look forward to trying.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old January 5th, 2014, 08:52 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Then again, on the same token the vessel belongs to your opponent and they're destroying their opponent's figure, so it could really be interpreted either way.
Oh, I completely agree, it could be argued either way; I'd just suggest FAQing it whichever way is preferred.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old August 12th, 2015, 09:47 AM
Never Forgets

laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby!

The OP needs to say C3G 2000AD PUBLIC EXCLUSIVE COLLECTION 12
DEATH AND DECEPTION

life's short, why not make an impact on the world? make some peoples lives better, have a few good laughs, and then when it's all over go out with BANG!
Old August 12th, 2015, 10:54 AM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Thanks for the update ZJ.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old October 7th, 2015, 07:53 AM

Dimensional Teleport needs to be updated with the updated version in the SP when you get a chance @Flame Gryphon

- Eslo Rudkey

Last edited by Tornado; October 7th, 2015 at 05:11 PM.
Old January 30th, 2018, 01:29 PM

Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby!

Having never played Judge Death (or any of the dark Judges) what makes this card so bad? Quickly looking over his powers, he seems to have 3 interesting powers that grant him a lot of flexibility. In the power Ranking he is listed as a “B” which was before the other Dark Judges came into play which makes him all the better now. Is it just that he doesn’t live up to his points consistently?
Old January 30th, 2018, 02:23 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

He's not really a bad card, he's just got a lot of arbitrary limits on his powers that make him more frustrating to use than he should be. Especially for someone with such an expensive point cost.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old January 30th, 2018, 03:21 PM

He is a 105 point figure with a 190 point re-spawn power that is easily avoided by destroying the other Undead first.
Old January 30th, 2018, 03:27 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
He is a 105 point figure with a 190 point re-spawn power that is easily avoided by destroying the other Undead first.
you could say the same thing about just about all respawning figures though. Dr. Doom...just kill off the Doombots first, Thanos...just kill off the rest of the team first....etc.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old January 30th, 2018, 04:00 PM

Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post

you could say the same thing about just about all respawning figures though. Dr. Doom...just kill off the Doombots first, Thanos...just kill off the rest of the team first....etc.
I agree with this, the whole idea of a power like that is to make your opponent fight him first and their whole strategy should be around avoiding him. Plus he has the unique advantage of being able to teleport almost anywhere on the battlefield, it shouldn’t be too hard to keep him engaged. But again I have never used him so I don’t want to presume he is worth his points.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library