Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Closed Thread

Old July 14th, 2015, 02:03 PM

Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death!
Re: C3V Ant Sale!!

I'm thinking about hot-gluing the body to the base, but with enough excess glue to raise the body until the feet just kiss up to the base. I don't want to glue multiple legs, but I also don't want them to look too "flat."

Good traders: tdemirji, AbsintheAddict, Blubberguy22, Toa Matoro, SuperSamyon, Bl1ndsn1per, Ericth74,
Clipper423, Oh Freek, Nikkomon, DarthBaggins, quizzcode, Astroking112 & more on my trade list
Old July 15th, 2015, 12:54 AM

Johngee has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_a_Bill View Post
I'm thinking about hot-gluing the body to the base, but with enough excess glue to raise the body until the feet just kiss up to the base. I don't want to glue multiple legs, but I also don't want them to look too "flat."
That sounds like an EXCELLENT idea @Just_a_Bill . I wish I had thought of that about three months ago. How about putting a Wound Marker or small button underneath each one instead of just "excess glue?"

Member: Mid-Atlantic Region 'Scapers

"Strategy without tactics is the most circuitous route to victory, but great tactics without a strategy is just the cacophony before defeat." ~Sun Tzu 500 BCE
Old July 15th, 2015, 12:57 AM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grishnakh View Post
Any word on this? Are you all out? Let me know so I can try to make other arrangements. Thanks!
I also would like to get in on this.
Old August 12th, 2015, 11:31 PM

dungeoncrawler is surprisingly tart

FYI, Dungeon Crawler has Giant Ants available for $3ea (if you subscribe to the Newsletter, you can get them as singles).

http://www.dungeoncrawler.com/shop/shop_us.html#dcm

Last edited by dungeoncrawler; August 12th, 2015 at 11:32 PM. Reason: added a link
Old August 23rd, 2019, 10:41 AM

SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Just curious, is this group buy still happening?
Old August 23rd, 2019, 12:00 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Nope, this is over.
Old April 9th, 2024, 05:48 PM

WarBanner knows what's in an order marker WarBanner knows what's in an order marker

Maybe edit the title or first post to reflect the fact that this is long gone?

Krug rhymes with "hug", not "dude"
Old April 12th, 2024, 03:32 AM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

While that's not a bad idea, I feel that the average person will look at the age of the original post, and the post right before your own, and be able to figure it out. The original poster, ZBeeblebrox, has not been active on this site, or in this thread since 2015. That means we need a moderator to edit the thread for this purpose. At that point, they should probably just lock the thread instead.
Old April 12th, 2024, 09:14 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
While that's not a bad idea, I feel that the average person will look at the age of the original post, and the post right before your own, and be able to figure it out. The original poster, ZBeeblebrox, has not been active on this site, or in this thread since 2015. That means we need a moderator to edit the thread for this purpose. At that point, they should probably just lock the thread instead.
A fine idea. Done.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs