Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old January 25th, 2010, 02:33 PM

Glen_Quagmire69 is surprisingly tart
Where can I find more scape?

I have been a long time player of heroscape and only recently decided to go online to talk with other who enjoy the game as much as me and my wife do. This seems to be THE site for heroscape, but I was curious are there any other heroscape fan site anyone would suggest? I am going to do a search for the usual stuff like Facebook, myspace, and yahoo groups. Well I would appriciate any input about this so thanks.

I trade Magic: The Gathering cards for Heroscape Army Cards or just about any miniatures, just send me a pm. I also have some old Yu-Gi-Oh cards as well.
Old January 25th, 2010, 03:31 PM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth
Re: Where can I find more scape?

It seems to be pretty popular on boardgamegeek, although obviously not as much as it is here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)
Old January 26th, 2010, 02:24 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glen_Quagmire69 View Post
I have been a long time player of heroscape and only recently decided to go online to talk with other who enjoy the game as much as me and my wife do. This seems to be THE site for heroscape, but I was curious are there any other heroscape fan site anyone would suggest? I am going to do a search for the usual stuff like Facebook, myspace, and yahoo groups. Well I would appriciate any input about this so thanks.
No need to go elsewhere. No where else has the following, community, connections and knowledge that you will find here.
Old January 26th, 2010, 09:09 PM

Glen_Quagmire69 is surprisingly tart

Yep this looks like the place to be! Browsed myspace for the keyword Heroscape came up with some pretty cool personal sites, not much else.

I trade Magic: The Gathering cards for Heroscape Army Cards or just about any miniatures, just send me a pm. I also have some old Yu-Gi-Oh cards as well.
Old January 27th, 2010, 01:54 AM

Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Anyway, to answer your question.

Front page has some online vendors like HouseMousegames.

Also may try the trade forum down below.

"I wish my iPad would stop trying to autocorrect all the heroscape names for me."

Good Trades I have had.

Collection Guide for Recommended Quantities.
Old January 27th, 2010, 08:55 AM
Pyro with a G-String

scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Heroscapers is your place for all things 'scape!

14568 wins, -3 losses.
Old January 27th, 2010, 09:04 AM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Site Sponsors on front page.

http://store02.prostores.com/servlet...mes/StoreFront
for terrain and individual units.

Hasbrotoyshop.com

Amazon.com for rare occasional deals (usually overpriced though).

ebay

trade forum on heroscapers.com

That's about it.

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion