Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Notices

Old September 21st, 2008, 08:07 PM
http://www.wyoming.gov/

Uchiha Blood knows what's in an order marker Uchiha Blood knows what's in an order marker
Uchiha's Custom Terrain Thread

With my new camera I've been taking pictures. Here is some of my things I've made for Heroscape.

I've had a few accidents since I made some custom terrain last and my catapult and statue are no more, so I removed them (though, I will mess around with those ideas again some time).

I'm starting out with something simple that was inspired from Ormus's castle door.

The circle thing on the door is from a Battleground expansion called Crossbows and Catapults (I think the master set has some too, not sure though)

Projects in Mind:
some teleporters of some kind
statue ruins
anti-matter rocks (will go along with the teleporters in some ways)

Any feedback for me?

Last edited by Uchiha Blood; April 12th, 2009 at 11:43 AM.
Old September 22nd, 2008, 04:16 PM

karl with a k knows what's in an order marker karl with a k knows what's in an order marker
Re: Uchiha's Custom Terrain Thread

Pretty simple stuff but it looks like fun.
Nice work.

Old September 22nd, 2008, 04:48 PM

DrRansom rolls all skulls baby! DrRansom rolls all skulls baby! DrRansom rolls all skulls baby! DrRansom rolls all skulls baby! DrRansom rolls all skulls baby!

Neat ideas!

2 Things you may want to consider for the catapult..

1. Use an exacto and putty to smooth over the lego bumps to make it look more realistic.

2. For the Base to the catapult check this out: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=14238 "I went to Walmart and bought 1-1/4 inch washers, glued them to the standard games worskshop base and covered the whole thing with various glues, pebbles and sand from my driveway." It's easy, cheap and well worth it.

Nice concepts, I think you've got some great ideas!
Old September 27th, 2008, 12:06 PM

long shot is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Uchiha, in your first pic i saw a papo figure in the back gound. i was wondering if you have plans for it? i thought about using them once but i found the people to big to use

When the rich wage war its the poor who die
Old April 12th, 2009, 11:46 AM
http://www.wyoming.gov/

Uchiha Blood knows what's in an order marker Uchiha Blood knows what's in an order marker

My custom terrain that used to be in here had some faults and a few things that I won't mention happened to them. (catapult was crushed by a box full of HS figures...)

From now on I'm gonna try to be more careful with my terrain so I won't have to remove anything from this thread again.

Make sure to stay tuned for new terrain, even if you don't like my door.
Old April 12th, 2009, 12:27 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Blood View Post
My custom terrain that used to be in here had some faults and a few things that I won't mention happened to them. (catapult was crushed by a box full of HS figures...)

From now on I'm gonna try to be more careful with my terrain so I won't have to remove anything from this thread again.

Make sure to stay tuned for new terrain, even if you don't like my door.
Your not the only one who has managed to damage one of his custom terrain pieces. I have had to work on items again to repait the damage, long after I thought I was done with them.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles