Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Closed Thread

Old April 28th, 2008, 06:21 PM
All growed up

Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Videos right on to 'Scpers?

Hi. I have seen a few videos that, instead of posting a link, the poster posted the video itself. How did they do that? I think it would be benificial to the site if we all knew how to post videos directly and not just a link. Maybe a new addition to the "How to..." thread.

If this is addresed somewhere else, can you please direct me to it? Also, if this has been addresed then you can feel free to dock my rep. I remember a post by funrun saying that if you ask something that has been answered then your rep will get docked.(or something like that)
If you read my sig then you will see why I say feel free. (You may have to read it once or twice)
I'm polarized tree sap and you're inorganic adhesive, so whatever verbal projectile you launch in my direction is reflected off of me, returns on its original trajectory and adheres to you.
Old April 28th, 2008, 06:53 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Re: Videos right on to 'Scpers?

The video has to be on youtube.com

Get the address to the youtube video and place it between youtube tags

[youtube.] youtube.com/yaddayadda [/youtube.]

Don't include the . after youtube in the tags

And I am very tempted to negative rep you just because you asked for it and because you seem to not care so why shouldn't you get a nice little red rectangle like your buddies.
Old April 29th, 2008, 07:24 PM
All growed up

Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
The video has to be on youtube.com

Get the address to the youtube video and place it between youtube tags

[youtube.] youtube.com/yaddayadda [/youtube.]

Don't include the . after youtube in the tags

And I am very tempted to negative rep you just because you asked for it and because you seem to not care so why shouldn't you get a nice little red rectangle like your buddies.
  1. Thanks for answereing my question.
  2. Not buddies, JUnit and OYIH annoy me greatly
  3. I wasn't asking for it, I was just saying that if I broke the rule I deserve punishment. I did not break the rule so I do not deserve punishment.
EDIT: finally found the thread http://www.heroscapers.com/community...t.php?f=13&a=4

Last edited by Einar's puppy; April 29th, 2008 at 07:27 PM. Reason: found the thread
Old April 29th, 2008, 07:26 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

And I was just answering your sarcasm with sarcasm.
Old May 1st, 2008, 04:57 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I love sarcasm. I was just going to post this question, when here it is! Thanks for answering, Cav.
Old May 7th, 2008, 07:04 PM
Site Admin

funrun is surprisingly tart

Glad you found the thread with the original answer. When in doubt again, try the multitude of search features or the Similar Threads feature on the bottom of every thread.

funrun's HS Repaints
Read my blog for interesting randomness as it comes to me.
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online