Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old February 15th, 2018, 09:25 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: M.A.D. Bros LLC NHSD C2P Tournament - 2/17/18

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyvalentine View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimnak View Post
MAD Bros. can’t do it? That’ll be a shame if they can’t!

Nice list of events, though! Can’t wait!
I looked on the MAD Bros page, I didn’t see anything but it could be anything from a leaky roof to moving to a new location.

I wouldnt worry until HS2010 (or Mad Bros) says too
It’s looking like I’m going to be missing this event Saturday. I got offered some free tickets for my whole family to another event Saturday evening and unfortunately can’t make both work due to travel time. Hope you all have a good time!
No worries! Have a good time with your family

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old February 17th, 2018, 08:49 AM

hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker

Hey. Hosey and I are coming. Kind of last minute, but we will be leaving soon. We (should) bring fulcrum just in case we are short maps. I didn't see a lot of activity, so maybe I missed it, but i can try to bring figures if someone needs them. We will leave around 9:00 and hopefully see you guys soon.

good trades with rudyvalentine, crazytankster, and Jexik.
Old February 17th, 2018, 09:26 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Drive safely @hose !

Can you bring a Wo Sa Ga for Angie?

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old February 17th, 2018, 09:32 AM

hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker

Yup. I should be able to locate it quickly.

good trades with rudyvalentine, crazytankster, and Jexik.
Old February 17th, 2018, 11:09 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

How did it go?
Old February 17th, 2018, 11:40 PM
I could go

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
How did it go?
It went great! 13 people showed up, and good times were had. Gonna post my battle reports in the *other* thread

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old March 26th, 2018, 02:02 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

when's the next one?
Old March 26th, 2018, 07:46 PM
I could go

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
when's the next one?
Todd posted on the Mad Bros Page the next event will be on April 21st. He has not posted the format yet.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old March 26th, 2018, 10:49 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Hmph.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old March 27th, 2018, 12:27 AM
I could go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Hmph.
I agree. My friend and I just had a gamesday yesterday, and we would have loved to have the format for practice.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old March 27th, 2018, 05:21 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
I agree. My friend and I just had a gamesday yesterday, and we would have loved to have the format for practice.
Todd just messaged me a couple of days ago asking for the format that we had mentioned last tournament.

I can confirm that it will be [bring 1 army] 385pts/14figures. Each map will have a specified army on it and a dice off before each match will give the winner the chance to decide whether they pick first or second. First pick will have choice between all three armies and second choice will have the choice between the remaining two.

I'll update the OP when I have the chance.
Old March 27th, 2018, 06:20 PM
I could go

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Quote:
Todd just messaged me a couple of days ago asking for the format that we had mentioned last tournament.

I can confirm that it will be [bring 1 army] 385pts/14figures. Each map will have a specified army on it and a dice off before each match will give the winner the chance to decide whether they pick first or second. First pick will have choice between all three armies and second choice will have the choice between the remaining two.

I'll update the OP when I have the chance.
Awesome sauce. Thanks bud! I know yall are busy bees down there in New Philly (plus, Todd was out of town).

Edit: Will we know what the pre-built armies will be prior to coming?

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events