Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Notices

Old May 10th, 2017, 12:56 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: A Chance of Success - A Fan Fiction by TGRF

For those of you still reading ()...

Chapter Fourteen
Spoiler Alert!

~TGRF.
Old May 10th, 2017, 12:56 PM

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by William099 View Post
This isn't the first novel that I've read that switched tenses so it didn't even phase me. I must say I totally called it that Andrew was going to be complicit.
What tipped you off?

~TGRF.
Old May 10th, 2017, 08:29 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grim Reaper's Friend
Quote:
Originally Posted by William099
I must say I totally called it that Andrew was going to be complicit.
What tipped you off?

~TGRF.
Probably the part where in his only appearance before Ch. 13 he was professing how helping the Soulborgs get magic was his life mission.

~TAF, interested to see where things go once they meet up again. I hope Mijiek just kills him completely out of the blue for the greater good. That'd be freakin' awesome.

~~TAF, trying to think of the next crazy turn before it comes.

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old May 11th, 2017, 02:09 PM

Chapter Fifteen
Spoiler Alert!
Old May 12th, 2017, 01:06 AM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I don't know if anything actually concrete tipped me off or not just kind of had a feeling that that was the direction you were going to go.

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old May 12th, 2017, 01:14 AM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

so glad those were not soulborgs that shot them down Now remind me Dave is a returning character from your previous soulborg stories correct?

Customs here
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old May 12th, 2017, 01:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by William099 View Post
so glad those were not soulborgs that shot them down Now remind me Dave is a returning character from your previous soulborg stories correct?
No. Dave is Laura's older brother. He is mentioned in chapter one briefly, and mentioned thoroughly in chapter four. You should go back and read the conversation in chapter four before reading this next chapter. It is very important.

I did use the name Dave in The Final Battleground, but the characters have nothing to do with each other. This fan fiction is not connected to any others.

~TGRF.
Old May 12th, 2017, 02:23 PM

Important note: If you do not remember who Dave is, go back and read the conversation in chapter four BEFORE you read this chapter. Dave is explained there.

Chapter Sixteen
Spoiler Alert!
Old May 13th, 2017, 10:57 AM

hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker

Hiya. One of your silent readers here . I am really enjoying it so far. I called it on Mijiek too. I don't know exactly why, but he seemed too knowledgeable with soulborg technology.
One small thing. When you switched up the Marro's names it threw me for a minute. You used hyphens in the earlier chapter, then didn't in later chapters. But I really am digging this story so far.

good trades with rudyvalentine, crazytankster, and Jexik.
Old May 13th, 2017, 12:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hose View Post
Hiya. One of your silent readers here . I am really enjoying it so far. I called it on Mijiek too. I don't know exactly why, but he seemed too knowledgeable with soulborg technology.
One small thing. When you switched up the Marro's names it threw me for a minute. You used hyphens in the earlier chapter, then didn't in later chapters. But I really am digging this story so far.
I really didn't want to have to hyphenate throughout the entire story, so I came up with an alternate method. Hopefully it wasn't too jarring.

I'm glad you're enjoying the story. The next chapter will be along shortly.

~TGRF.
Old May 13th, 2017, 01:57 PM

A relatively short chapter...

Chapter Seventeen
Spoiler Alert!
Old May 13th, 2017, 06:50 PM
the above

I think more important than anything is Dave needs to realize that they need to go find Andrew before he succeeds. Once the soulborgs get magic it won't be long before they find his little Haven.

Customs here
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction