Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Notices

Old November 3rd, 2010, 06:16 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: The wait is Over HS Codex #11 is Here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by atmospro View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by markwars View Post
Now is the time to think of a last issue...#12: A Retrospective. I'd be happy to help out. Just LMK, Atmos.
Issue #12 is in the work but it's not a retrospective.
I look forward to the next Codex. Let me know if you need any help with anything.
Old November 4th, 2010, 08:36 AM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by atmospro View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by markwars View Post
Now is the time to think of a last issue...#12: A Retrospective. I'd be happy to help out. Just LMK, Atmos.
Issue #12 is in the work but it's not a retrospective.
That's fantastic news! And Cav is right, now is the time to flourish. We just need to make it past issue #13...unlike WotC which died at Wave 13.

Old November 4th, 2010, 02:02 PM

White Noise knows what's in an order marker White Noise knows what's in an order marker White Noise knows what's in an order marker

Irony. I see what you did there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by clancampbell View Post
No matter your feelings towards D&D, it has divided us.
Something tells me that the cancellation, though tragic, may indeed mend that divide...
Old December 23rd, 2010, 10:15 PM

gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby!

Is HSCodex going to continue now that WoTC has discontinued Heroscape?
Old December 30th, 2011, 10:52 AM

Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby!

I hope it will! With C3V, SoV and C3G, we have some stuff to talk about in the magazines!

So... why not ?
Old December 30th, 2011, 11:08 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatormustang View Post
Is HSCodex going to continue now that WoTC has discontinued Heroscape?
It's been much longer ago than just WoTC canceling the game since there was a new issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simval View Post
I hope it will! With C3V, SoV and C3G, we have some stuff to talk about in the magazines!

So... why not ?
Because they publishers are no longer interested in publishing.
Old December 30th, 2011, 11:10 AM

Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby!

Aah ok, that's a good reason, even if it's sad.

At least now I know why it stopped. I understand your choice.
Old May 4th, 2012, 06:34 PM

twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Since the website is down, does anyone know an alternate link to download the Codexes?
Old May 4th, 2012, 07:06 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

I thought they might have been in the downloads, but searching "codex" did not show any of the eleven issues. I have the pdf files saved, as I'm sure many others do. I wonder if there would be any problem uploading them to the Downloads section?

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old May 4th, 2012, 08:25 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Interesting. In my search for a side door to get the codex out, I finally managed to get the famous "Custom Shower and Door" page.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old May 4th, 2012, 08:27 PM

twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness

@mac122 - Please post them. You may want to ask Atmospro for permission first. I feel like they should be archived somewhere because it would be a shame if they disappeared. Thanks!

Last edited by twilkerson; May 4th, 2012 at 10:33 PM. Reason: Clarification.
Old May 4th, 2012, 08:54 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Oh, I'm just a moderator, without access to the guts of the site, and I have no skills for that kind of thing. I was just thinking if I could find a side door I would tell you guys how to find it too.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News