Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games
Contests and Forum Games Create, Participate, or Vote in a contest or Forum game here

Old September 4th, 2006, 10:08 AM
Man Genius

InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I will pwn you all. I em the mester uf teh writted words.
Old September 4th, 2006, 10:11 AM

Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfinityMax
I'm convinced.

But what the hey, I may try any-ole-way.
Old September 4th, 2006, 12:58 PM
ultradoug

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfinityMax
sorry for steping on your tounge.
Old September 4th, 2006, 01:24 PM

-Zim- has disabled reputation
I want too, but considering some of those other guys got way more experience then me I'll pass.

Old September 4th, 2006, 11:42 PM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Zim-
I want too, but considering some of those other guys got way more experience then me I'll pass.
Give it a shot. At worst you try and maybe get some good critique to help you for the next attempt. You have a shot if you enter.
Old September 5th, 2006, 10:27 AM

Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby!
I'm in. I've been itching to write a HS story for some time. The hard part will be keeping it within the word limits...
Old September 5th, 2006, 01:04 PM
Hotdoghead-Molesterface

kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby!
I might have time to submit an entry too.
Old September 5th, 2006, 01:24 PM
Master Custom Creator

Karkadinn has disabled reputation
Alright, I probably shouldn't be doing this cause I've still got plenty of other stuff I'm behind schedule to write, but... I SO can't resist this. I'm in, assuming there's still slots left. Kudos to everyone's favorite orange cat for the most unexpected contest concept yet.

Professional fiction
Fanfiction
To Ne-Gok-Sa
Like dating women
Statistics doom your players
Till they get lucky
Old September 5th, 2006, 01:32 PM
Man Genius

InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness
If Kark's in, we've got us a contest.
Old September 5th, 2006, 01:34 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
I am working on laying out my story right now.
Old September 5th, 2006, 02:04 PM
Uniquest Hero and Classic Drafter 2008

Kahrma knows what's in an order marker Kahrma knows what's in an order marker Kahrma knows what's in an order marker
Story sent! I don't think I've written any fiction since college, so thanks for the kick in the a$$!

I covered this in my e-mail, but considering the limited slots, is there any problem with sending a first/second draft to get entered, and then sending a final draft closer to the deadline? I'm assuming it would be, provided one doesn't send a completely different story close to the deadline.

Thanks again for running this contest - great way to spur some creativity in the community.
Old September 5th, 2006, 02:08 PM
Uniquest Hero and Classic Drafter 2008

Kahrma knows what's in an order marker Kahrma knows what's in an order marker Kahrma knows what's in an order marker
BTW, will you be updating us with the list of entries? Just wanna make sure you got my e-mail/attachment.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games