Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old August 26th, 2006, 02:41 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth
SO in light of two large tournaments happening on the same day, I declare October 21st national heroscape tournament day and encourage all other groups and factions to also have a tourney on the same day....

that would be truly epic !

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old August 26th, 2006, 05:36 PM

deliverymanxas is surprisingly tart
Quote:
Originally Posted by R˙chean
SO in light of two large tournaments happening on the same day, I declare October 21st national heroscape tournament day and encourage all other groups and factions to also have a tourney on the same day....

Can I hear a HOOORAH!?

Edit:
Just talked to my wife about those tickets...
They are three rows back from the 20 yard line. W O W !
Unfortunately...its on the NU sideline. That was the negative. We would be the only two Longhorn fans in a sea of Red. Another negative. And last time I checked, two negatives equal a positive only in math. So, now its confirmed that my friends and myself will be there for sure. Im going to talk with my friends tonight, and let you guys know how many are coming, and what our shirt sizes are going to be. Definately 2, and both Larges.
Old August 27th, 2006, 11:47 PM

Bridge-it has disabled reputation
Will register when site brings back polls
Old August 27th, 2006, 11:56 PM
This week: Joah 2 Nwojedi 0

Joah has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by R˙chean

Spot on.

Ry hit the nail.

If you can't make it to a HS tourney, make sure you play a game this day.

The Battle Report pages should be bustin' at the gill.

Everyone on 'Scapers' plays an "Epic" game on 10/21/06.

Ready...

Set....

Crappy Int Roll!
Old August 28th, 2006, 12:05 AM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jormi
but they really haven't done anything to sponsor the tourney.
Nothing beyond providing free of charge a place for you to discuss all of your tourney details. I guess that doesn't qualify as sponsorship ....

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old August 28th, 2006, 08:21 AM

Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob
Quote:
Nothing beyond providing free of charge a place for you to discuss all of your tourney details. I guess that doesn't qualify as sponsorship ....
With out debating the definition of "Sponsor", I did get Truth's permission to put " Heroscapers.com your sourse for all things scape!" logo on our shirts as a way of promoting HS. Super Geek originally proposed this idea and I thought it made sense to add it to the shirt.

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Saturday - October , 2023
Old August 28th, 2006, 08:27 AM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Codeman
Quote:
Quote:
With out debating the definition of "Sponsor", I did get Truth's permission to put " Heroscapers.com your sourse for all things scape!" logo on our shirts as a way of promoting HS. Super Geek originally proposed this idea and I thought it made sense to add it to the shirt.
Yep I saw that Codeman. You rock, and you too Supergeek.

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old August 28th, 2006, 10:12 AM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Codeman
Quote:
Quote:
Yep, and I still have not recieved an .eps of it. I will get it on there once I get it and reup the layout.
Old August 29th, 2006, 01:10 AM

deliverymanxas is surprisingly tart
That could be a pretty sweet addition. Cant wait to see the updated version.
Old August 29th, 2006, 11:22 PM
This week: Joah 2 Nwojedi 0

Joah has disabled reputation
Quote:
Quote:
Um...yeah.
Jormi, 'Scapers/HQ/.net is the reason we've met.
This community has done every bit as much for the game.

If I'm walking down the street in a HS tee, I WANT 'Scapers on it.
If "whoever" gamer doesn't want to talk to me then, they can it least look it up.
If Truth is down w/it, RUN w/it.
I have no intention of sounding flip.

"Scapers" is a huge reason this tourney is happening.
Old August 29th, 2006, 11:32 PM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joah
Quote:
Quote:
Um...yeah.
Jormi, 'Scapers/HQ/.net is the reason we've met.
This community has done every bit as much for the game.

If I'm walking down the street in a HS tee, I WANT 'Scapers on it.
If "whoever" gamer doesn't want to talk to me then, they can it least look it up.
If Truth is down w/it, RUN w/it.
I have no intention of sounding flip.

"Scapers" is a huge reason this tourney is happening.
I am not going to get into what qualifies as "sposorship", but there are other sites out their to advertise the TTO, and for me we would be having the tourney with or without Heroscapers.com. We probably would not have as many people attend it, but that isn't necessarily a bad thing. I am excited to have this huge tourney that the TTO is turning out to be, but it is going to be a lot more work and money for me than if it was just the 8-16 people that I know from outside of Heroscapers. Most of the people that have come to the tourneys I have ran so far are not members of Heroscapers, so although Heroscapers.com is a good resource, it isn't the only way one is going to be able to have a tourney.

Anyway, like I said, I am not opposed to advertise for Heroscapers.com, and now that Truth sent the link to the .eps, I will get it on the shirt. I will probably put it on the back with the sponsors.
Old August 29th, 2006, 11:33 PM

Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Joah, your in luck the HS logo will be on the shirt acording to Jormi_Boced.
However there is only two ways to get a shirt
1. be a sponsor
2. be in Forest City at TTO as a participant

Since you talking about walking down the street in the shirt ... I assume it is A more positive/likely sign that you will make it. ( Bring a car full with you ) Hope to see you in October.

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Saturday - October , 2023

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events