Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Notices

Old August 19th, 2021, 09:34 AM

Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Online Heroscape Match Request Thread

Looking for a Season 43 practice game at 8pm EST. Pm me if interested
Old August 21st, 2021, 12:27 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

I'm available to start a game until 3:30pm EST.
Old August 21st, 2021, 10:09 PM

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Available to start a game now until 11pm EST.
Old August 23rd, 2021, 11:00 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Available for a game from now until 3pm central.
Old August 23rd, 2021, 12:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindola View Post
Available for a game from now until 3pm central.
I can play now until 12 your time if you wanna send me a link.
Old August 27th, 2021, 08:44 PM

I could start a game now until 9:30pm EST.
Old October 20th, 2021, 12:37 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Dusting this thread off. I am available for a game today between 1pm-4pm central
Old October 21st, 2021, 05:09 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

I'm available for a game tonight, but it would have to be a pretty specific start time. Between 6:45-7:15pm central.
Old October 22nd, 2021, 10:31 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

Open for a game pretty much all day today except for meal times.

Happy to play whatever or teach someone the online format. Otherwise I'll probably request a PT unit

Last edited by kevindola; October 22nd, 2021 at 10:53 AM.
Old October 22nd, 2021, 06:18 PM

Quote:

Happy to play whatever or teach someone the online format. Otherwise I'll probably request a PT unit
I’m available for the next 2ish hours to start.
Old October 22nd, 2021, 11:28 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Quote:

I’m available for the next 2ish hours to start.
Sadly that was 'meal time'

I am available for another couple of hours today and I will be available tomorrow from 7pm-11pm central to start a game tomorrow night.
Old October 23rd, 2021, 01:29 AM

Available to start a game within the next 30mins.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events