Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions > 3D Printing
3D Printing A Forum to discuss 3D Printing

Old November 5th, 2021, 12:57 PM

Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: C3V/SoV 3D Printable Proxies

Is there a master list of these files? I know on the thread for the .stls of the official units they're all linked on the first post but that's not the case here.

I can scroll through the whole thread to find each unit but a master list would be nice.
Old November 6th, 2021, 03:12 AM

SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knox View Post
Is there a master list of these files? I know on the thread for the .stls of the official units they're all linked on the first post but that's not the case here.

I can scroll through the whole thread to find each unit but a master list would be nice.
There is this in the works for all the official C3V unit files coming
https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ad.php?t=59608
,but it needs to be updated and I think moved over here. @Tmac2200
Otherwise, thingiverse is your best bet to find what’s available.
Old March 3rd, 2022, 01:19 AM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

C3V models nearly finished!

Links to all but 6 of the C3V figures is here:

C3V 3D models

Still missing:
Axentia
Koggo
Olog
Ranjit Singh
Swaysil
Urk

These last figures (and upcoming C3V figures) have been scanned. They just need to be cleaned and uploaded. But I wanted everyone to know they are available. No more proxies needed
Old March 3rd, 2022, 11:02 AM

Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Wow. You're a legend and a hero of the people @whiteknight
Old June 15th, 2022, 02:14 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

Getting my 3D printer fired up again and just want to say that this is an incredible resource for C3V. Thanks so much for all your work!
Old June 16th, 2022, 12:21 AM

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knox View Post
Wow. You're a legend and a hero of the people @whiteknight
Quote:
Originally Posted by vegietarian18 View Post
Getting my 3D printer fired up again and just want to say that this is an incredible resource for C3V. Thanks so much for all your work!
You're all very welcome!
Old August 21st, 2022, 10:30 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Hey @White Knight I saw you have scanned Hrognak and the trihorn, did you ever scan the official howdah?
Old August 22nd, 2022, 02:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Hey @White Knight I saw you have scanned Hrognak and the trihorn, did you ever scan the official howdah?
No. I thought the one on Thingiverse was close, but I guess the shape is slightly different.

If someone has the original then I'd be willing to scan it.

Or if someone has one and wants to use their phone to take pictures, I can use the pictures to make the 3d model. Let me know and I can tell them what to do.
Old October 12th, 2022, 01:14 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

It would be nice if there were a maintained index for these.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old November 16th, 2022, 11:15 PM

I made some AoA proxies using TitanCraft made a few small changes in Blender to fix Fia's mask.

The models below are from TitanCraft. I don't have a merchant license, so I don't feel right to just give out the files. (And I love TitanCraft and encourage everyone to buy the assets).

However, I recommend you to buy the .stl files below from TitanCraft. If you buy Fia's model I'll give you my modified file with the improved mask.

Fia Bonny

Killian Vane III

Crimson Widow

Dorim the Bulkhead Brawler

Last edited by White Knight; March 1st, 2023 at 06:24 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions > 3D Printing