Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old November 10th, 2010, 05:52 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: C3V Public Announcements Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamaclown View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZBeeblebrox View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamaclown View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Please congratulate all of our new Reps as we start the hard work of vetting members to fill out our Inner Sanctum!

To all of you.

Well can't top that...so I'll just copy it Sorry Lama.
the more applause the better
This is really good, but they deserve better than can be shown
Old November 10th, 2010, 08:05 PM
Gluing The Mask On This Time...

Scapemaster rolls all skulls baby! Scapemaster rolls all skulls baby! Scapemaster rolls all skulls baby! Scapemaster rolls all skulls baby!

Can you help me understand this whole "Inner Sanctum" and "Secret Design Threads?" Why do you feel it necessary to hide the inner-happenings of the designing, if this is intended as a community project? What is wrong with making the forums available to ALL, but only post-able by a few?

~Those who live by the dice, die by the dice.
Old November 10th, 2010, 08:16 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemaster View Post
Can you help me understand this whole "Inner Sanctum" and "Secret Design Threads?" Why do you feel it necessary to hide the inner-happenings of the designing, if this is intended as a community project? What is wrong with making the forums available to ALL, but only post-able by a few?
Because there will still be PM's & random inflamatory comments in other threads about this or that decision made. Also if everybody sees the unit being made there is no cause to celebrate it when it's released. A bit like the public designs of the C3G, no splash when any of them are released.

Cheers
Old November 10th, 2010, 08:24 PM
Founder of Democracy

TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby! TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby! TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby! TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby! TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Quote:
Because there will still be PM's & random inflamatory comments in other threads about this or that decision made. Also if everybody sees the unit being made there is no cause to celebrate it when it's released. A bit like the public designs of the C3G, no splash when any of them are released.

Cheers
To prevent inflammatory comments, a "design discussion thread" could be run alongside it.
To retain the "celebration" factor, perhaps you could reveal them when you're partially done (say, 3/4)? Even if revealed just a week before voting for inclusion, you'll be able to see the community's input which could influence your decisions.

Founders, take all the time you need. The longer you take, the more likely you'll have a better system.

I am not trying to rehash the same discussion. I am presenting my ideas. (which were never mentioned in the other thread)

Last edited by TurtleKing99; November 10th, 2010 at 08:37 PM.
Old November 10th, 2010, 08:25 PM

Scapemaster rolls all skulls baby! Scapemaster rolls all skulls baby! Scapemaster rolls all skulls baby! Scapemaster rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:

Cheers
Not to be rude, but wouldn't it be more intriguing to see how all this inside workings work? The other threads can be ignored, the PM deleted. Plus, to get a more well-rounded unit, shouldn't ideas be able to come from anyone, not just a select few?

EDIT: Partially 'd by TK99

Old November 10th, 2010, 08:31 PM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!

I don't know if this will do anything, but, we just had this long drawn out discussion in the first thread about C3V.

Please, please let's not rehash it here.

The C3V guys have done a great job and have worked hard on a plan to include us; let's not browbeat them again. I know that is probably not the intention of anyone but I am starting to feel sorry for the C3V guys. They put in long hours and then get told that their work basically wasn't worth the time because it is not how others think it should be.

This is a customs project, no rule says they even had to include anyone other than themselves but they have gone out of their way to include us.

Let this thread be a joy to come to and read about the most recent developments instead of what the other thread became.
Old November 10th, 2010, 08:33 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Not to be rude, but wouldn't it be more intriguing to see how all this inside workings work? The other threads can be ignored, the PM deleted. Plus, to get a more well-rounded unit, shouldn't ideas be able to come from anyone, not just a select few?
You can see how the inner working happen when a unit gets released. The Mods move the whole thread to the public area.
Old November 10th, 2010, 08:37 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Cheers

Thanks for your interest.

I hope this helps:

Suggestions for the C3V Design Team

Public Access Program
Old November 10th, 2010, 10:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Cheers

I hope this helps:

Public Access Program
Only 2 outside members per month? Seems a bit too exclusive, too remote. How does one even get "chosen" by the Inner Sanctum?

Old November 10th, 2010, 10:27 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Cheers

I hope this helps:

Public Access Program
Only 2 outside members per month? Seems a bit too exclusive, too remote. How does one even get "chosen" by the Inner Sanctum?

Are you serious??? Are we on this kick again? We never had access with Hasbro and WoTC. So why should we have it with this?

This is a organized group who have gone out of their way to recruit actual people who worked on the last few waves and have begun a great project to continue our game. And all I keep seeing is self-entitled A$$es who believe it is our right to know everything. Well get a fraking clue! We have no right to know what's going on and I'm tired of you people.
Not only have they opened this up to the public, but they are taking members of this community and are also oping it up to random members each month. More than you deserve.

Here's a suggestion, sign up if you interested...then Griff will send you a questionnaire and maybe if you really do deserve it you will be one of the lucky ones chose to work behind the scenes; helping to prolong our favorite game!

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old November 10th, 2010, 10:35 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Cheers

I hope this helps:

Public Access Program
2 is all that is gonna happen at once.

The choosing process will be done by the 2 public members just before they leave. They will have to choose 10 names (I think 10 is the maximum entries for a poll) to be placed in the poll. Then the public will decide the next two that go into the sanctum by voting.

Last edited by Griffin; November 10th, 2010 at 10:41 PM. Reason: 10 people per poll
Old November 10th, 2010, 10:37 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZBeeblebrox View Post
Are you serious??? Are we on this kick again? We never had access with Hasbro and WoTC. So why should we have it with this?

This is a organized group who have gone out of their way to recruit actual people who worked on the last few waves and have begun a great project to continue our game. And all I keep seeing is self-entitled A$$es who believe it is our right to know everything. Well get a fraking clue! We have no right to know what's going on and I'm tired of you people.
Not only have they opened this up to the public, but they are taking members of this community and are also oping it up to random members each month. More than you deserve.

Here's a suggestion, sign up if you interested...then Griff will send you a questionnaire and maybe if you really do deserve it you will be one of the lucky ones chose to work behind the scenes; helping to prolong our favorite game!
Well put ZBrox. I think this is the mentality that most people have, since this is a community group, anyone should have access. Well not everyone gets equal access. This is to preserve the quality of the designs. If you want to be involved: earn your keep! Make the group value you input and assistance.

This is a better chance at being involved than we ever had with Hasbro/WotC, how many of you had the chance to earn your way into designing units. Heck most of us couldn't even playtest the units. The C3V is being very open and all every does is complain that we are being too exclusive. If you want to slap some customs together just to get some praise, then start your own thread.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs