Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old September 5th, 2011, 05:07 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
The Book of Hawkeye (Clint Barton)

The Book of Hawkeye (Clint Barton)

C3G MARVEL WAVE 11
THE AVENGER INITIATIVE

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Clobberin Time set.
Its model number and name are #052-054 / Hawkeye.
Its model number and name are #118 / Clint Barton.
Character Bio - "Clint Barton was born in Waverly, Iowa. At a young age he lost both of his parents in a car accident. After six years in an orphanage, Clint and his brother Barney ran away to join the Carson Carnival of Travelling Wonders. Clint soon caught the eye of the Swordsman who took the young boy on as his assistant. Along with the help of Trick Shot, the Swordsman trained Clint to become a master archer. Clint later found the Swordsman embezzling money from the carnival. Before he could turn his mentor over to the authorities, Clint was beaten and left for dead, allowing the Swordsman to skip town. Clint's relationship with his brother Barney and Trick Shot soon deteriorated as well. Clint adapted his archery skills to become a star carnival attraction, a master archer called Hawkeye, known as “the World’s Greatest Marksman”. He spent some time as a member of Tiboldt's Circus, before joining the Coney Island Circus. He witnesses Iron Man in action and is inspired to become a costumed hero. However, after a misunderstanding on his first outing, Hawkeye is accused of theft and believed to be a criminal. On the run, the naive Hawkeye meets the Black Widow, a spy for the Soviet Union, whom he falls in love with. Blindly following the Black Widow, Hawkeye aids her attempts to steal technology developed by Tony Stark. In one of their battles with Iron Man, the Black Widow is seriously injured. Hawkeye rescues her and flees the battle to save her life. But before Hawkeye can take her to a hospital, the Black Widow disappears. Hawkeye decides to go "straight" from then on" (wikipedia, 2011).

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A

-Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses-

Immunities
  • N/A
Benefits
  • N/A
Weaknesses
  • N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Last edited by Splash; August 5th, 2022 at 06:12 PM. Reason: png
Old September 5th, 2011, 05:08 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Hawkeye - Design Phase

NAME = HAWKEYE
SECRET IDENTITY = CLINT BARTON

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = AGENT
PERSONALITY = PRECISE

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 9
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 150

GRAPPLE ARROW
Once per turn, instead of moving or instead of attacking, you may use Hawkeye’s Grapple Arrow. Choose an unoccupied space within 3 spaces of Hawkeye and no more than 25 levels below his base or above his height. Place Hawkeye on the chosen space. When Hawkeye uses Grapple Arrow, he will take any leaving engagement attacks.

TRICK ARROWS SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 8. Attack 3.
Choose a non-adjacent figure to attack. Before attacking with this special attack, choose one of the following effects:
•choose up to two figures within 2 clear sight spaces of the targeted figure to also be affected by this attack. Roll attack dice once for all affected figures. Each figure rolls defense dice separately; or
•the defending figure rolls 1 fewer defense die; or
•if you inflict one or more wounds on the defending figure, immediately roll one unblockable attack die for each wound inflicted this turn.

CLOSE COMBAT EXPERT
When attacking an opponent's adjacent figure with a normal attack, add one automatic skull to whatever is rolled. When defending against a normal attack from an adjacent figure, add one automatic shield to whatever is rolled.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Last edited by Viegon; February 13th, 2015 at 11:36 AM. Reason: updating the wording in Trick Arrow SA
Old September 5th, 2011, 05:26 PM

Old September 5th, 2011, 05:50 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Love the write-up Bats and am glad you gave him Close Combat Expert.

I like the Grapple Arrow

Wouldn't the Sonic Arrow be too specific against only Symbiotes and DD/Manbat and not really used too often?

He uses Adamantium Arrows and that could work similar to Sonic Arrow, but against all figures/DO's. It could be more useful.

Adamantium Arrow - Figures roll 1 few defense die against Hawkeye's attack.

Quote:
• Flame Arrow – When attacking, if you roll a skull on every die, you may attack again. You may continue attacking until you do not roll a skull on every die.
• Acid Arrow – When attacking, choose a figure and up to two figures adjacent to the chosen figure to attack. Roll attack dice once for all affected figures. Each figure rolls defense dice separately.
I've read a lot of Hawkeye specific comics and I've never seen him use a flame arrow, but I'm sure perhaps he may have used one sometime.

I wonder if Acid Arrow can work more like the Flame Arrow to show how the Acid is burning into the target and causing more damage to that target rather than spreading it with a splash.

Maybe something like:

Acid Arrow – When attacking, if you roll a skull on every die, you may attack again. You may continue attacking until you do not roll a skull on every die.

or

Acid Arrow - When attacking, if you roll a skull on every die, add 1 automatic skull to this attack.

I liked the idea of Acid Arrow affecting more than one figure since he really can attack multiple figures really quickly and we don't have a double attack power for him. So if we went with a different Acid Arrow that had potential to damage the target more, maybe we cad ditch the Flame Arrow and replace it with a Triple Arrow power, kind of like him notching 3 at a time to hit more than one target.

Maybe something like this:

Triple Arrow – When attacking, choose a figure and up to two figures adjacent to the chosen figure to attack. Roll attack dice once for all affected figures. Each figure rolls defense dice separately.

This would in effect give the same thing as your Acid Arrow did, but IMO be more thematic to the character.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old September 5th, 2011, 05:57 PM

Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Love it! The Grapple Arrow rocks, definitely glad to see that give him some mobility. The class of Agent will be great for Team SHIELD and very thematic.

Although very cool, the Acid Arrow seems much more like a special attack than an ability. I wonder if one of the Trick Arrow options should be Double Attack?
Old September 5th, 2011, 05:59 PM

Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Good stuff Hahma! You beat me to it.

Like Tripple Arrow a lot. Could Adamantium Arrow be -2 defense like Adamantium Claws? Seems like it would help balance the usefulness of that arrow options versus the others.
Old September 5th, 2011, 06:10 PM

Great comments, guys! I'll try to review them more thoroughly late tonight or tomorrow. Now it's time to dinner and then game!

Old September 5th, 2011, 06:10 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Good Pig View Post
Good stuff Hahma! You beat me to it.

Like Tripple Arrow a lot. Could Adamantium Arrow be -2 defense like Adamantium Claws? Seems like it would help balance the usefulness of that arrow options versus the others.
It could be, but I was being too conservative. I would go for a -2 as it is only a single shot with an attack of 3/4, so it would definitely give him a better option in certain situations.

Old September 5th, 2011, 06:29 PM
Prickly Cactus

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Great comments, guys! I'll try to review them more thoroughly late tonight or tomorrow. Now it's time to dinner and then game!
Cool! Whatcha playin? Dominion, Thunderstone, Ticket To Ride?

Also, here's more pix of that particular Hawkeye:

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k2...orc3g008-1.jpg

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k2...orc3g007-1.jpg

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k2...orc3g006-1.jpg

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k2...orc3g009-1.jpg

Old September 5th, 2011, 07:40 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Updated figure info in OP for you.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old September 5th, 2011, 10:56 PM

Thanks Sir G. I hadn't gotten a chance to look that up yet.
I played Conan (which is crazy long and complicated) and San Juan with the expansion, Hahma.
I'm digging the Adamantium one for sure.
For the fire arrow, I was going for a mechanic similar to what we have on Human Torch (Hammond). I can work on tweaking the Acid Arrow to replace that, and go with the Triple Arrow, which I've heard of before.
So we're looking at:

Grapple Arrow
Adamantium Arrow
Acid Arrow (revised)
Triple Arrow

Old September 5th, 2011, 11:15 PM
Prickly Cactus

Cool beans, I like the changes

And I haven't played Conan or San Juan yet.

Sidetracking for a moment. Games I've played recently:

Ablaze, Thunderstone, Summoner Wars, Blood Bowl Team Manager, Blood Bowl with the minis, Death Angel, Survive: Escape From Atlantis, King of the Elves, Age of Industry, Defenders of the Realm, Battlestar Galactica, Lancaster, Airlines Europe, 7 Wonders, Dungeon Lords, Food Fight and many more I can't recall off hand. Lots of good stuff out there, though Food Fight wasn't so great.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library