Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old February 8th, 2023, 08:52 AM

gbizzy rolls all skulls baby! gbizzy rolls all skulls baby! gbizzy rolls all skulls baby! gbizzy rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Book of Clawfoot Interceptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by gbizzy View Post
Any advice on rebasing these guys?
Drill the right size hole and insert the flight stand into the base. Works super well.
Ahh yeah that should do it, Thanks!!
Old March 1st, 2023, 11:41 AM

Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

The Beakface Rogue ought to be added to the list of Claw Grab targets.

"I disagree. You're kind of right, yes, but Vydar and I are entirely right." -superfrog

High Quality Map Rendering
Vydar's Custom Units
Vydar's Maps
VC Units Base Size Spreadsheet
Old November 13th, 2023, 12:00 PM

Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness

If I am already engaged to a figure, could I fly one hex clockwise in order to benefit from the Dive Bomb special power? Based on the precedent set by the 10th Regiment, I would think that is the case.

However, reading the Flying special power:
Quote:
FLYING
When counting spaces for a Clawfoot Interceptor's movement, ignore elevations. A Clawfoot Interceptor may fly over water without stopping, pass over figures without becoming engaged, and fly over obstacles such as ruins. When a Clawfoot Interceptor starts to fly, if it is engaged it will take any leaving engagement attacks.
I always read that as, "when you start to fly away, exactly like walking away from an engagement," but reading it again seems to say that even flying one space clockwise triggers an engagement attack just for using the flying power.

So in conclusion, I would benefit from the Dive Bomb special power by flying one hex clockwise, but I would have to take an engagement attack in order to do so. Does that sound correct?
Old November 13th, 2023, 12:06 PM

nextguy knows what's in an order marker nextguy knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myriadite View Post
So in conclusion, I would benefit from the Dive Bomb special power by flying one hex clockwise, but I would have to take an engagement attack in order to do so. Does that sound correct?
From my understanding of how flying works, I think you are spot on! Interested in what other's think.
Old November 13th, 2023, 12:11 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Yes, that is correct. You could also fly two spaces and land back in the same spot, but you would take LEAs from any figures you started engaged with.
Old November 15th, 2023, 10:57 AM

Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thanks for the clarification! The theory behind it certainly makes sense (taking off mid-battle to gain height and then dive bomb).

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs