Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old July 23rd, 2022, 05:12 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Public Design Workshop

Could use some wording clean up and worth asking if the special was meant to give disengage, but I like the broad strokes.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 23rd, 2022, 06:53 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Good catch, yes I do want him to avoid LEAs when he uses Pyscho Cannon. I can definitely look to clean up wording ^^
Old July 23rd, 2022, 06:59 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

A couple quick things that I noticed: you inflict wounds rather than dealing them. Last sentence of the first power is a comma splice. Mental Shield should be capitalized. I believe it's Order Marker "X" in Heroscapeese. Also you'd want to reveal the Order Marker on "this card or this Army Card" not on "M. Bison."

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 23rd, 2022, 07:42 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Thanks! That's all patched up and fixed now
Old July 24th, 2022, 04:06 AM

Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Cool write up! Definitely could do with a new Bison.

Here's how I'd word that design.
Quote:
SHADALOO SYNDICATE
At the start of the game, you may choose a Unique Human Hero you control. The chosen figure has the class of Enforcer and the Brainwashed personality instead of what is listed on their card. Instead of taking a turn with M. Bison, you may take a turn with any Enforcer card you control. After this turn, if that Enforcer:
•did not inflict any wounds, you may take a turn with M. Bison. Or,
•inflicted 1 or more wounds, you may take a turn with one other Enforcer card you control.
You may not take any additional turns with other figures you control.

PSYCHO POWERED
Whenever a special power refers to the Mental Shield special power, it refers to this special power as well. An opponent may never take temporary or permanent control of M. Bison. Figures without the Mental Shield special power cannot roll more than 5 defense dice against M. Bison’s normal or special attacks.

PSYCHO CANNON SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 5. Attack 5.
After attacking normally, you may reveal an “X” Order Marker on this card. If you do, move M. Bison up to 2 spaces, during which he does not take any leaving engagement attacks. After this move, M. Bison may attack a non-adjacent figure with this special attack. Anytime M. Bison destroys a figure with this special attack, remove 1 Wound Marker from this card.

Alternatively, you could go this route. Same gameplay, just laid out a bit differently.
Quote:
SHADALOO SYNDICATE
At the start of the game, you may choose a Unique Human Hero you control. The chosen figure has the class of Enforcer and the Brainwashed personality instead of what is listed on their card. Instead of taking a turn with M. Bison, you may take a turn with any Enforcer card you control. After this turn, if that Enforcer:
•did not inflict any wounds, you may take a turn with M. Bison. Or,
•inflicted 1 or more wounds, you may take a turn with one other Enforcer card you control.
You may not take any additional turns with other figures you control.

PSYCHO POWERED
Figures without the Mental Shield special power cannot roll more than 5 defense dice against M. Bison’s normal or special attacks. After attacking normally, you may reveal an “X” Order Marker on this card to move M. Bison up to 2 spaces and attack with his Psycho Cannon Special Attack. M. Bison does not take any leaving engagement attacks when moving with this special power.

PSYCHO CANNON SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 5. Attack 5.
Choose a non-adjacent figure to attack. Anytime M. Bison destroys a figure with this special attack, remove 1 Wound Marker from this card.

MENTAL SHIELD
An opponent may never take temporary or permanent control of M. Bison.

Last edited by Skinderella; July 24th, 2022 at 06:15 AM.
Old August 7th, 2022, 12:16 PM

redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I haven't had any time with work being insane and preparing to host a C3G tournament later this month, but I have been absorbing more Old Man Hawkeye. I have a draft I like and I think it represents his character well.

There are no special attacks, which I think makes sense given his lack of resources. A couple of the powers are reuses but I think they fit him really well in that they represent his blindness and his ability to survive. Stray Shot Distraction is my attempt at representing his penchant to miss his target now that he is older, but those misses lead to opportunities for his teammates and himself. It looks to be a nice generalist ability. I reduced his range compared to the other Hawkeye designs to represent his declining skills. Kept his Attack at 4 due to his want for violence/revenge.

NAME = OLD MAN HAWKEYE
SECRET IDENTITY = CLINT BARTON

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = ARCHER
PERSONALITY = RESILIENT

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 6
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 160-200

BLIND WARRIOR

Hawkeye cannot be prevented from choosing a figure to attack by any special power on any Army Card or Glyph. When Hawkeye attacks a figure on a Shadow Tile, that figure does not receive any additional defense dice for the Shadow Tile.

STRAY SHOT DISTRACTION
After Hawkeye rolls attack dice against a non-adjacent figure, if he rolled a blank, choose a figure you control. A figure may only be chosen once per player turn for this special power. Immediately move or attack with the chosen figure. Figures moved with this special power will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

SKIN OF HIS TEETH

Once per round, if Hawkeye would be destroyed by receiving wounds, you may instead remove an unrevealed Order Marker from this card. If you do, you must place or remove Wound Markers until he has 1 Life remaining.

Last edited by redstang; September 14th, 2022 at 10:47 PM.
Old August 7th, 2022, 12:44 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Another amazing writeup from redstang! Hope your work slows down soon so you can run this guy, Old Man Hawkeye was a great read.
Old August 7th, 2022, 01:23 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splash View Post
Another amazing writeup from redstang! Hope your work slows down soon so you can run this guy, Old Man Hawkeye was a great read.
The live action podcast was really good too. They have done Hawkeye, Star-Lord, Black Widow and currently Wolverine. All have been interesting.
Old August 7th, 2022, 01:24 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I Iike skin of his teeth. Neat design.
Old August 7th, 2022, 03:59 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Another Blind Warrior would be cool. If we get enough of them I would try to run a whole team of Blind Warriors once just for the fun of it. Really like the other two powers as well. Skin of his teeth is a cool way to have him just barely survive. I'd give him the X marker all the time as a result. Then the Distraction power is pretty cool. Something to watch for in testing would be when you roll a ton of blanks due to him having his normal attack boosted and thus rolling a ton of dice. The no cap nature of the bonus actions is a little bit of a red flag, but since they are only move or attack actions and blanks are only 1 out of 6 odds, I think it will be fine with no cap.

Last edited by Yodaking; August 7th, 2022 at 04:59 PM.
Old August 7th, 2022, 04:40 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
STRAY SHOT DISTRACTION
After Hawkeye rolls attack dice against a non-adjacent figure, if he rolled a blank, choose a figure you control. A figure may only be chosen once per player turn for this special power. Immediately move or attack with the chosen figure. Figures moved with this special power will not take any leaving engagement attacks.
I might drop the X and just limit it to one, since there's no "no additional turns" wording (and he's not really a leader type so having him take a bonding turn from someone else and then letting himself or someone else go again would be more fun anyway) and someone like Zatanna II means he could get blanks more often.
Old August 7th, 2022, 05:00 PM

redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splash View Post
Quote:
STRAY SHOT DISTRACTION
I might drop the X and just limit it to one, since there's no "no additional turns" wording (and he's not really a leader type so having him take a bonding turn from someone else and then letting himself or someone else go again would be more fun anyway) and someone like Zatanna II means he could get blanks more often.
Yeah, that feels more thematic. With that change do you think the opposing player would still make him a priority over Old Man Logan? I would like to do both and I remember there being a concern when I posted Logan that Hawkeye would need enough "pizzazz" to attract opponents away from Logan.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy