Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Notices

Old September 9th, 2022, 12:45 PM
BBQ-er of Beer Bathed Brats

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!
Re: Hexes in Texas - Dallas/Ft Worth NHSD 2022

Quote:
Originally Posted by rym View Post
As always, I'm good for bringing a map or two. Just let me know
Great. I'll be getting the map list together here soon. I should have at least 4 on hand at my place. We'll cap out at needing 8.

As we get a little closer to the day we can sort that out.

Dignan's Maps - Dignan's Multiplayer Maps
Competitive Unit Congress
"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold, all that matters is that you beat the leprechauns".

Old September 11th, 2022, 03:47 PM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Attendees (max 16)
1. Dignan
2. Rÿchean
3. Boodog
4. Alexandros
5. rym
6. Nightwing
7. Tmac
8.TmacDad

EDIT: I can help with maps if needed.
Old September 12th, 2022, 09:37 PM
Super Doopa

DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Attendees (max 16)
1. Dignan
2. Rÿchean
3. Boodog
4. Alexandros
5. rym
6. Nightwing
7. Tmac
8.TmacDad
9. DrLivingston

I’m in. I’ll see if I can get BroInLaw.

Doopa is Polish for awesome.
Old September 13th, 2022, 08:14 AM

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrLivingston View Post
Attendees (max 16)
1. Dignan
2. Rÿchean
3. Boodog
4. Alexandros
5. rym
6. Nightwing
7. Tmac
8.TmacDad
9. DrLivingston

I’m in. I’ll see if I can get BroInLaw.
Awesome, it will be great to have you both!

"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold, all that matters is that you beat the leprechauns".

Old September 13th, 2022, 09:46 PM

FYI, I've added 4 maps up on the OP. I've got one more map at my place that I'm working on and will add to the thread as well. At most we will need 8 maps, so let me know if there are any specific ones you want to play on.

Old September 17th, 2022, 11:38 AM

So last NHSD, we implemented the following rule to the army restrictions:

Quote:
You only may field up to 3 sets of any common unit on the restricted list.
The idea being to avoid people just spamming a restricted common unit and somewhat circumventing the entire idea behind the restricted list (ie. just an army of 4th Mass). I think this restriction works well for the ranged common units. 3x10th with other units is still a very strong build. However, I've been trying to build Knight and Heavy Grut lists and they just don't seem very effective with 3x.

I was thinking of changing this rule to the following:

Quote:
You only may field up to 3 sets of any common ranged unit on the restricted list.
What are your guys thoughts? I'm not as concerned with someone spamming knights or heavies considering the restricted list is taking away their best champions.

Old September 17th, 2022, 12:06 PM

Boodog knows what's in an order marker Boodog knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
You only may field up to 3 sets of any common ranged unit on the restricted list.

What are your guys thoughts? I'm not as concerned with someone spamming knights or heavies considering the restricted list is taking away their best champions.
I’m cool with the amendment.

DUNESCAPE

The spice must flow!
Old September 19th, 2022, 06:12 PM

Boodog knows what's in an order marker Boodog knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boodog View Post
Quote:

Wait, maybe not because of rats. Idk.

DUNESCAPE

The spice must flow!
Old September 19th, 2022, 06:43 PM

Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Someone in the fb group reached out to me about this event and asked if they were able to attend without a HeroScapers account? They're not banned, they just don't understand forums.
Old September 20th, 2022, 12:01 AM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Yeah, but rats are on the list, so if you’re taking more than 3 squads, that’s still fine. You can’t pair them with any of the A+ units anyway (for the most part).

I’m fine with it.

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-

Last edited by rym; September 20th, 2022 at 12:03 AM. Reason: Rats. I forgot about rats. Maybe I’ll take rats....
Old September 20th, 2022, 08:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandros View Post
Someone in the fb group reached out to me about this event and asked if they were able to attend without a HeroScapers account? They're not banned, they just don't understand forums.
Yeah, we've had plenty of people attend without scaper accounts. If they want to attend just let me know how we should refer to them and I'll add them to the list.

Old September 20th, 2022, 08:12 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Good point, though I don't know if rat spam is a huge concern. Personally I think that 3 squads of rats is actually ideal. 4 Squads doesn't leave you many spaces for your actual army.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day