Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old March 9th, 2010, 04:15 PM

worldsenemy knows what's in an order marker worldsenemy knows what's in an order marker
3/27 Mooresville, IN event

Greetings again everyone!
The March meeting will be on 3/27 at noon at Grace Church in Mooresville. If you head south on 67 away from Indianapolis, it is on your left down the road from the wal-mart and meijer. You will actually turn left on Alison Rd, right after you see the big church on the left. Below is a map and address. PM or post reply if you have questions. I'll be checking it daily.
http://www.mapquest.com/maps?name=Gr...SS&id=22669093

The event guidelines will be:
Build a 350 point army. No custom or Marvel pieces. I will build a map large enough to fit 12 people (including a large castle and two seperate "caves") You will partner up with a random person determined by die roll. Winning team will each get a unique trophy. Bring your team, dice, order markers and enough wound markers for your team. Should last around 4 hours.
Tournament is free. Let me know if you plan on attending and I will save a spot for you. Again, message me or post a reply if you have any questions.
See you there!
Old March 10th, 2010, 06:55 AM
Ruler of the Damned

Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: 3/27 Mooresville, IN event

I'm a maybe right now. I'll know better a the date gets closer.
Old March 10th, 2010, 09:57 AM
Disinfretinated

mecha frog knows what's in an order marker mecha frog knows what's in an order marker

Very likely. My oldest son recently met a guy from his school who plays. I'll confirm soon and let you know how many will be with me.
Old March 11th, 2010, 03:29 PM

Fenris25 has disabled reputation

I'll be there. Aside from point total, any other rules for army building?
Old March 12th, 2010, 08:58 AM

worldsenemy knows what's in an order marker worldsenemy knows what's in an order marker

No other rules. You may want to have your figures marked if you haven't already in case someone else brings the same figure.
Old March 13th, 2010, 11:45 AM
Ruler of the Damned

Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun

Strategy question: Can we bring several 350 point armies and then once we see what our team mate is using chose the one that works best with their army (e.g., if they bring a mostly range army - say 5x 4th Mass, then use a mostly melee/screen army - say rats and romans. Instead of another range army)
Old March 13th, 2010, 08:13 PM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Thumbs up Re: 3/27 Mooresville, IN event

85.5% chance ill be there

Mimring>Krug. 'Nuff said.
Old March 14th, 2010, 11:48 AM
Disinfretinated

mecha frog knows what's in an order marker mecha frog knows what's in an order marker

Sorry guys, I'm going to have to miss the game. We have friends from out of town staying with us that weekend.
Old March 14th, 2010, 11:58 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Huh, only a 2 1/2 hour drive. I might actually try to make this.

317-149
C3V Brainstorm
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old March 14th, 2010, 01:25 PM

rhoubhe is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

New to (posting) to the forums. I might be able to make this. I don't get to play a ton of games, though I have a sickness when it comes to purchasing sets and figures. This sounds like a good time.
Old March 14th, 2010, 09:41 PM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm coming now.
Do you have a picture of this battlefield? And are you going to have some
of your figures there?

Mimring>Krug. 'Nuff said.
Old March 15th, 2010, 08:58 AM

I don't have a picture as I will be building it then and there. I have about 12 master sets and at least two of every terrain pack, so I usually just get there early and build for 3-4 hours.
Retlaw-I don't see a problem with having a contingency team. Bring whatever you want. There is obviously one round, so you'll only get the one shot. We will go ahead and pick partners first, then allow about 15 minutes to work out strategy and pick out your teams.
As far as figures to use, I can bring my master set extras and your partner may have some to help your team out.
Good to see a lot of new faces on here, hope to see you on the 27th! We always have a fun time.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events