Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies
Movies Not Heroscape-related.

Old July 22nd, 2008, 10:23 PM

DeadEye is surprisingly tart
Re: The best movie endings - spoilers ahoy!

I'd have to agree on the Sixth Sense one everyone has stated before,

yet one that is on my tops for ones i like would have to be The Gladiator
i mean before the final battle who would expected him to get so far then die........wel yes he was a gladiator, but why show the movie if he dies.......but i really liked that ending,

also another one of my tops would have to be Saving Private Ryan how Tom Hanks (drwing blank on Captain _____) dies, very differnet ending and then it seems he a tank! (but its a plane) anyway its a very differnent ending,

DeadEye
Old July 27th, 2008, 05:01 PM

Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby! Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby! Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby! Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby! Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby!

Thought I bump this up just to say that the ending to Gone Baby Gone made me sick to my stomach... and I loved it.

I agree about Se7en. The car ride monologue by Spacey, the box, and the few seconds afterwards when you weren't sure what Brad Pitt was gonna do. Intense.
Old July 28th, 2008, 03:14 AM

Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby!

Fight Club - They were the same dude.

The Others - Nicole Kidman and her kids are the dead ones, not the "other spirits" living in their house.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank'n'stay View Post
Oh, I forgot one:

Oscar, one of the funniest films ever! It will keep you guessing and laughing until the end.

Here's a link:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oscar_%281991_film%29
I agree.

This film also reminds me of "Welcome Back Mr. Macdonald." Or "Rajio Jikan." It's a Japanese comedy film about a radio drama show. Hilariously awesome movie.

Last edited by Ugly-Caco; July 28th, 2008 at 03:21 AM.
Old July 29th, 2008, 05:07 AM
Assuming the Missionary Position

Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby!

I loved the ending to American History X. I'd have to agree with No Country For Old Men. We need more movies that don't follow the "The good guy always wins, bad guy is always captured" mentality. I also like Shawshenk Redemption.

Drumline3469 is Doc Brown...
aboard <<<Oblivion>>> ...
Old July 29th, 2008, 10:28 AM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Suicide Kings is one of those great movies that alot of people do not know about and it had a great ending.
Old July 29th, 2008, 10:42 AM
C3G Hero

whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun

I was thinking today about a movie called Noises Off! which I loved. It was one of those movies that starts with the end and then goes back to show you how they got there (see Fight Club). So in this case the ending was a great beginning.
Old July 30th, 2008, 09:23 PM

Scape_Scrub11 has disabled reputation

Fight Club
Se7en
The Big Lebowski The dude would just kick back and not care about anything. Who Knew???? "The dude abides." But seriously Donny dying cayght me off guard of all the characters they could have killed?
Old August 1st, 2008, 11:06 PM

Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby! Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby! Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby! Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby! Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby!

I just watched Old Boy. I now have a new favorite ending ever. Whoever thought up that story is messed up.
Old August 1st, 2008, 11:23 PM
Master Marvel-CoN Host

SgtDrill knows what's in an order marker SgtDrill knows what's in an order marker SgtDrill knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitestuff View Post
I was thinking today about a movie called Noises Off! which I loved. It was one of those movies that starts with the end and then goes back to show you how they got there (see Fight Club). So in this case the ending was a great beginning.
That is a great flick. Michael Caine can do no wrong as far as I'm concerned.

I think my vote would probably have to go with the Iron Giant. Gets me right in the damn tear ducts every time.

Or perhaps the Blues Brothers. They all go to jail, and end up blowing the roof off and starting a riot singing 'Jailhouse Rock'

SgtDrill is Captain America ...
in the Battle Against WotC...
Old August 1st, 2008, 11:30 PM
I got "Oh Come on" 'ed

ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadEye View Post
I'd have to agree on the Sixth Sense one everyone has stated before,

yet one that is on my tops for ones i like would have to be The Gladiator
i mean before the final battle who would expected him to get so far then die........wel yes he was a gladiator, but why show the movie if he dies.......but i really liked that ending,

also another one of my tops would have to be Saving Private Ryan how Tom Hanks (drwing blank on Captain _____) dies, very differnet ending and then it seems he a tank! (but its a plane) anyway its a very differnent ending,

DeadEye
Saving Private Ryan's ending was pretty good. 30 freakin minutes of non-stop action. That part when they are in the trench, and then the tank comes up behind them and falls in the trench was insane.

*Wishes he had surround sound*

Circumcision? HIS body, HIS decision. A person should have the right to their own body. "Sometimes you're right but you're always an asshole." - Anonymous neg rep
Old August 4th, 2008, 03:27 AM
Web Wader

Fallen Templar is surprisingly tart

The Dark Knight- The Part with the boats ^_^

Micheal Clayton

The Last Samurai

"The fact is that a man who wants to act virtuously in every way necessarily comes to grief among so many who are not virtuous."- Niccolo Machiavelli

Old August 4th, 2008, 09:42 AM

keetacongoo rolls all skulls baby! keetacongoo rolls all skulls baby! keetacongoo rolls all skulls baby! keetacongoo rolls all skulls baby! keetacongoo rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SgtDrill View Post

I think my vote would probably have to go with the Iron Giant. Gets me right in the damn tear ducts every time.
Yes! I thought I was the only one who still loved that movie. That was a quality movie right there. We need movies like that coming out today.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies