Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old April 27th, 2017, 07:18 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Public Design Post

Vampire Jubilee and X-23.
Old April 27th, 2017, 08:05 PM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by L0B5T3R View Post
Any critique on the Underwater Evasion idea? I don't know if Manphibian is all that unique enough for his own card, I just enjoyed some of the emotion he brought to the Franken-Castle story and wouldn't mind some retribution for him on the battlefield
Hey, never question whether some obscure character merits a card. If you can find a good mini option, we're almost certainly up for it.

EDIT: and I know Manphibian has a mini, but the general case is that if a character is both in comics and has a mini (or not-too-involved custom) available, you're probably gonna be okay.

Aquaman II has a power a lot like what you're describing, I think:

Quote:
SUBMERGE 11
If Aquaman is attacked while on a water space, you may roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 11 or higher, Aquaman takes no damage and you may place him on any unoccupied water space within 5 spaces of Aquaman that is no more than 3 levels above or below Aquaman's base. If Aquaman is placed adjacent to the attacking figure, you may roll an unblockable attack die against that figure. When Aquaman moves with Submerge, he will not take any leaving engagement attacks.
It is somewhat similar, though what I have is more in line with him going completely submerged and not being able to be targeted for a full set of turns.
Old April 28th, 2017, 10:07 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Another great one from Skeeter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeeter700 View Post
HELLCOW
Bessie

Undead
Unique Hero
Minion

Vengeful

Life: 5
Move: 4
Range: 1
Attack: 3
Defense: 4

VENGEANCE UPON MY SIRE

Hellcow rolls one extra attack die against undead figures.

BLOOD LIFE

After attacking an adjacent figure that is not an Android, destructible object or Undead, remove 1 Wound Marker from this card if the defending figure received one or more wounds.

PARTIAL INVISIBILITY

Hellcow can move through all figures and is never attacked when leaving an engagement. If Hellcow is not engaged with an opponent’s figure, she cannot be targeted by opponents’ non-adjacent figures for any attacks or any special powers that require clear sight.

Flight

Super Strength

As Hellcow, The Bovine Blood-Beast, is a rarely used character, here's some information on her:

Bio
Spoiler Alert!

Powers List
Spoiler Alert!

Blood Life & Intangibility are fairly straight-forward. Vengeance Upon My Sire is an attempt to represent her compulsion to destroy Dracula for what he did to her.

The miniature used for this design is
a custom creation (see spoiler below).

Miniature Information
Spoiler Alert!

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old April 28th, 2017, 01:01 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Also @TrollBrute is it possible for me and my designs to get linked in the OP now that I'm an ally? No rush of course
You got it!

Also, for anyone interested, I tried to updated the active Allies in the OP with any I know who are active/inactive. Active Allies are in bold.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old April 28th, 2017, 01:48 PM
C-Wedgie

cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Anyway, speaking of Resurrecting old designs....

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwidje View Post
Resurrection Man

Spoiler Alert!
I really love this concept, and will be nominating it next round when it starts. May need some refining, especially the 'space he occupied before destruction' part (not the kind of thing you want to be remembering), but a figure based around constantly resurrecting again and again and gaining some of the abilities of whatever killed him sounds like amazing fun to me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
You could use a glyph as marker to the location of destruction.
Acquiring a laundry list of powers may not be ideal though.

I think he will suffer from the Judge Death ailment, in that smart players will simply destroy him last as he does not have the attack power to warrant early destruction.
When he is killed, he could drop a glyph on his space and a marker on the card that killed him, for memory purposes. As to the strategy issue, I have no idea, since I haven't played in a few years.

Also, he has a miniature now, but I personally would rather not pay $13 for a convention exclusive that is missing most of his body.
Spoiler Alert!

Though numerous pronunciation attempts have been made, I have recently spurned my moniker. Feel free to refer to me as BowTieJones instead.
Old April 28th, 2017, 04:50 PM

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollBrute View Post
Quote:
Also @TrollBrute is it possible for me and my designs to get linked in the OP now that I'm an ally? No rush of course
You got it!

Also, for anyone interested, I tried to updated the active Allies in the OP with any I know who are active/inactive. Active Allies are in bold.
Looks great, many thanks!
Old April 29th, 2017, 04:11 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Maybe link him to "Sam Wilson" instead of "Falcon"? Or even link him to the Redwing Distraction special power. I know johnny has some plans for Sam as Cap.
Good idea.

Quote:
If you wanted to work around the fact that Redwing is already a special power, you could maybe do something like this.

???
Figures you control with the Redwing Distraction special power may only use that special power when attacked if Redwing is within 2 clear sight spaces of the attacking figure. After revealing an Order Marker on the Army Card of a Unique Hero you control with the Redwing Distraction special power, and before taking a turn with that Hero, you may take a turn with Redwing. You may not take any additional turns with any other figures other than that Hero.
Don't you think it would be easier just to change the name of his ability? I mean he can communicate with more birds than just Redwing.
ZJ has a write up for Redwing and he has this

Quote:
AVENGING COMPANION
Falcon cannot use his Redwing Distraction special power if Redwing is not within 6 spaces of him. After Falcon rolls defense dice against a normal attack from an adjacent figure, if Redwing is within 6 spaces of Falcon, you may place Redwing adjacent to the attacking figure and roll 1 unblockable attack die against that figure.
I think it's what you were after.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old April 29th, 2017, 04:17 PM

If we don't think changing the name of Redwing Distraction is an option, then this is the best course of action I suppose. I really didn't want to nerf Falcon, since my goal was to boost his appeal. Seems like the options are limited though. Thanks japes, and Ronin.
Old April 29th, 2017, 04:21 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

I don't think it's a nerf so much as a trade-off. Having Redwing as more active instead of just passively watching his back (which is what Falcon kind of implicitly has) opens up a lot of options for him, but you do have to be careful to keep him close if you still want that "watching his back" dynamic.
Old April 29th, 2017, 04:25 PM

That's true. There is also the possibilty as mentioned earlier of a Captain America Sam Wilson. We could simply hold off on Redwing and make him bond more inline with Cap Sam.
Old May 1st, 2017, 12:46 AM
Never Forgets

laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby!

I've been working on these guys for a bit, and I finally got a working idea for all of them. On that note, here's the team that made me say "yeah, I'm ok with Gerard Way writing Doom Patrol". Without further ado, the other team of broken heroes. The Umbrella Academy

Quote:

NAME = THE MONOCLE
SECRET IDENTITY = SIR REGINALD HARGREEVES

SPECIES = UNKNOWN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = SCIENTIST/INVENTOR
PERSONALITY = COLD

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 6

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = ???

TELEVATOR
At the start of the game, before figures are placed, you may place a Glyph of Televator power-side up on any empty space on the battlefield that is in your Start Zone.

OPPRESSIVE PARENTING
When rolling for initiative, you may add 2 to your roll for each Order Marker on this card. While The Monocle is in play, you must subtract 2 from your initiative roll for each Order Marker that is placed on any other card you control.

UMBRELLA ACADEMY TACTICIAN
After revealing an Order Marker on this card and instead of taking a turn with The Monocle, you may either:
- Move with "X" Resentful Anomaly Heroes you control, where "X" equals the number of Order Markers on this card; or
- Take a turn with two Resentful Anomaly Heroes you control.

NAME = GLYPH OF TELEVATOR
SUBTITLE = TELEPORT
PERMANENT GLYPH
When one of your Unique Anomaly or Simian Heroes stops here, you may immediately place that figure on any empty space within 10 spaces of this Glyph, if possible. Figures moved by this Glyph will not take any leaving engagement attacks.
Quote:

NAME = SPACEBOY
SECRET IDENTITY = LUTHER HARGREEVES

SPECIES = ANOMALY
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = LEADER
PERSONALITY = RESENTFUL

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM ?

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 6
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = ???

RAY GUN SPECIAL ATTACK
Range: 5 Attack: 3
When attacking a figure with this special attack, if you roll two or more skulls, the defending figure cannot roll more than one defense die.

UMBRELLA ACADEMY COMMAND
After taking a turn with Spaceboy, you may take a turn with any Unique Anomaly Hero you control within 6 clear sight spaces of Spaceboy.

ENHANCED DURABILITY
When Spaceboy is attacked with a normal attack, the most wounds he can receive from that attack is one.

SUPER STRENGTH
FLYING
Quote:

NAME = THE KRAKEN
SECRET IDENTITY = DIEGO HARGREEVES

SPECIES = ANOMALY
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = VIGILANTE
PERSONALITY = RESENTFUL

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 6

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 2
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 3

POINTS = ???

HOLDING BREATH
The Kraken does not stop his movement when entering a water space. The Kraken is not affected by Gas Glyphs.

KNIFE THROW
If The Kraken does not move this turn, you may add 3 to his Range number. If The Kraken attacks a non-adjacent figure this turn, roll 2 fewer attack dice for that attack.

DOUBLE ATTACK
When The Kraken attacks, he may attack one additional time.
Quote:

NAME = THE RUMOR
SECRET IDENTITY = ALLISON HARGREEVES

SPECIES = ANOMALY
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = TRICKSTER
PERSONALITY = RESENTFUL

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 2
DEFENSE = 3

POINTS = ???

I HEARD A RUMOR
Start the game with 6 black Rumor Markers on this card. Instead of taking a turn with The Rumor, if you have at least 1 Rumor Marker on this card, you may choose any opponent's Unique Hero within 6 spaces of The Rumor and place a Rumor Marker on the chosen figure's card. For the entire game, figures other than The Rumor with a Rumor Marker on their card must roll the 20-sided die before attacking. If they roll 10 or less, they may not attack during that turn.

DISARMING WORDS
Instead of attacking with The Rumor, you may choose an opponent's figure within clear sight of The Rumor and roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 7 or higher, remove all unrevealed Order Markers from the chosen figure's Army Card.

STRETCH THE TRUTH
After an opponent rolls attack dice against The Rumor or any friendly figure within 3 spaces of The Rumor, instead of rolling defense dice normally, you may roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 5 or higher, remove a Rumor Marker from this card. Your opponent's turn ends and the attacking figure receives 1 wound
Quote:

NAME = THE SÉANCE
SECRET IDENTITY = KLAUS HARGREEVES

SPECIES = ANOMALY
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = CELEBRITY
PERSONALITY = RESENTFUL

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 6

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = ???

OUIJA BOARD
Before attacking, you may choose any previously destroyed figure and roll the 20-sided die, adding 2 to the roll if it is a figure you controlled. If you roll a 13 or higher, you may view any unrevealed Order Markers on the chosen figure's card. If it is a figure you controlled, you may remove any unrevealed Order Markers from that card and place them on any other card you control.

TELEKINETIC BLOCK X
Whenever a figure you control would receive any number of wounds from an opponent's attack, or special ability, you may reveal an "X" Order Marker on this card. If you do, that opponent's turn immediately ends and that figure receives no wounds.

REJECTED BY DEATH
At the start of each of your turns after The Séance has been destroyed, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 19 or higher, immediately place The Séance on a space adjacent to any figure you control and remove all Wound Markers on The Séance's card.

FLYING
Quote:

NAME = THE BOY

SPECIES = ANOMALY
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = ASSASSIN
PERSONALITY = UNSTABLE

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 6

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = ???

TIME JUMP
Whenever you would reveal a numbered Order Marker on this card, and take a turn with The Boy, you may instead reveal an X Order Marker on this card. If you do, place The Boy on this card, and reveal the lowest unrevealed numbered Order Marker on any other Army Card you control, and take a turn with that figure. Before, or after any turn, if there is a revealed X Order Marker on this Card, and The Boy is on this card, and has not been destroyed, you may place The Boy on any empty space within 3 clear sight spaces of a figure you control. After placing The Boy on the battlefield using Time Jump, reveal the lowest unrevealed numbered Order Marker from this card, and Take a turn with The Boy. When The Boy uses Time Jump, he will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

TACTICAL TELEPORT
After each attack with The Boy, you may place him on any empty space within 3 spaces of his current placement. When The Boy uses Tactical Teleport, he will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

KILL CRAZY
When The Boy destroys an opponent's figure with his normal attack, he may attack again. Roll 1 additional attack die for each figure he destroyed this turn. The Boy may continue attacking with his normal attack until he does not destroy a figure
Quote:

NAME = THE HORROR
SECRET IDENTITY = BEN HARGREEVES

SPECIES = ANOMALY
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = PROTECTOR
PERSONALITY = RESENTFUL

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 6

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = ???

TENTACLE GRAB 9
Before attacking, you may choose any figure within 4 clear sight spaces of The Horror and roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 9 or higher, place the chosen figure on any empty space adjacent to The Horror. If The Horror attacks the chosen figure this turn, the chosen figure rolls 2 fewer defense dice. Figures moved by Tentacle Grab will not take any leaving engagement attacks.
Quote:

NAME = THE WHITE VIOLIN
SECRET IDENTITY = VANYA HARGREEVES

SPECIES = ANOMALY
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = DESTROYER
PERSONALITY = INSANE

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 6

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = ???

APOCALYPSE SUITE
Instead of attacking with The White Violin you may choose all figures within X spaces of The White Violin. X equals the number of Order Markers on this card. All figures on the chosen spaces are affected. Roll the 20-sided die once for all affected figures. If you roll 14 or higher, all affected Symbiotes receive two wounds and all other affected figures receive one wound.

life's short, why not make an impact on the world? make some peoples lives better, have a few good laughs, and then when it's all over go out with BANG!
Old May 4th, 2017, 01:08 AM
Never Forgets

laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby!

Here's a cool drawing... I mean character. Also, a more interesting reinvention of the character.

Quote:

NAME = GHOST RIDER
SECRET IDENTITY = DANNY KETCH

SPECIES = ENTITY
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = SPIRIT
PERSONALITY = VENGEFUL

SIZE/HEIGHT = LARGE 5

LIFE = 7

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 6
DEFENSE = 7

POINTS = ???

HELLFIRE MOTORCYCLE EMPOWERMENT
At the start of the game place a Hellfire Motorcycle vehicle destructible object adjacent to this Ghost Rider, and place this Ghost Rider on the Hellfire Motorcycle's card. When you roll the 20-sided die for a special power on this card, you may add 2 to the roll if Ghost Rider is adjacent to a Hellfire Motorcycle vehicle destructible object.

HELLFIRE CHAIN GRAB
Before attacking with Ghost Rider, you may choose one small or medium non-adjacent figure within 4 clear sight spaces whose base is no more than 10 levels above Ghost Rider's height or 10 levels below Ghost Rider's base. Roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 8 or higher, place that figure on any empty space adjacent to Ghost Rider. After the figure is placed, you may roll 1 unblockable attack die against the chosen figure.

PENANCE STARE 19
Anytime an opponent's Unique Hero destroys a figure you control with a normal or special attack, you may place the destroyed figure on the attacking Hero's Army Card. Instead of attacking with Ghost Rider, you may choose an adjacent Unique Hero. Roll the 20-sided die. Add 1 to the roll for each figure that was placed on the chosen figure's card by this special power, up to a maximum of +4. If you roll 19 or higher, destroy the chosen figure.

SUPER STRENGTH
Quote:
NAME = HELLFIRE MOTORCYCLE
DESIGNATION = VEHICLE DESTRUCTIBLE OBJECT

OCCUPANCY = 1 FIGURE
SIZE/HEIGHT = LARGE 3

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 9
DEFENSE = 7

HELLFIRE MOTORCYCLE
When counting spaces for this Hellfire Motorcycle's movement, count elevation changes of up to 2 levels as one space and ignore terrain effects of water, lava, heavy snow and slippery ice. You may ignore this Hellfire Motorcycle's height when moving up levels of terrain.
Quote:

NAME = GHOST RIDER
SECRET IDENTITY = ROBBIE REYES

SPECIES = ENTITY
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = SPIRIT
PERSONALITY = VENGEFUL

SIZE/HEIGHT = LARGE 5

LIFE = 7

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 6

POINTS = ???

HELL CHARGER SUMMON
At the start of the game place a Hell Charger vehicle destructible object adjacent to this Ghost Rider, and place this Ghost Rider on the Hellfire Motorcycle's card. Before taking a turn with this Ghost Rider, you may place the Hell Charger adjacent to this Ghost Rider.

HELLFIRE CHAIN GRAB
Before attacking with Ghost Rider,
you may choose one small or medium non-adjacent figure within 4 clear sight spaces whose base is no more than 10 levels above Ghost Rider's height or 10 levels below Ghost Rider's base. Roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 8 or higher, place that figure on any empty space adjacent to Ghost Rider. After the figure is placed, you may roll 1 unblockable attack die against the chosen figure.

KILL CRAZY
When this Ghost Rider destroys an opponent's figure with his normal attack, he may attack again. Roll 1 additional attack die for each figure he destroyed this turn. This Ghost Rider may continue attacking with his normal attack until he does not destroy a figure.

SUPER STRENGTH
Quote:
NAME = HELL CHARGER
DESIGNATION = VEHICLE DESTRUCTIBLE OBJECT

OCCUPANCY = 2 FIGURE
SIZE/HEIGHT = LARGE 4

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 9
DEFENSE = 7

HELL CHARGER
This Hell Charger can move through all figures and obstacles such as ruins. When counting spaces for this Hell Charger's movement, count elevation changes of up to 2 levels as one space and ignore terrain effects of water, lava, heavy snow and slippery ice. You may ignore this Hell Charger's height when moving up levels of terrain.

life's short, why not make an impact on the world? make some peoples lives better, have a few good laughs, and then when it's all over go out with BANG!

Last edited by laughing matter; May 4th, 2017 at 02:32 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy