Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old June 30th, 2013, 11:51 PM

DrRansom rolls all skulls baby! DrRansom rolls all skulls baby! DrRansom rolls all skulls baby! DrRansom rolls all skulls baby! DrRansom rolls all skulls baby!
New Volcarren Wasteland, Free Watchmen #1

Hey all. I haven't been on this site in ages.. since I made the big switch to BGG. This was my gateway. Heroscape got me into strategy gaming more than anything in my recent history.

Anyway, I've got an auction set up at BGG and I'm giving away a watchmen #1 (1st run, great condition) and a free Ghost Rider #1.

In the auction are a bunch of board games but also I am auctioning off a NEW Volcarren Wasteland, a NEW soldiers and wolves and a NEW minutemen and wolves. I don't remember the exact name of those last two packs, but one with the 4th mass and wolves and one with the redcoats and other wolves.

Here's the link if any of you are on BGG.

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklis...tchmen/page/1?

I am by no means getting rid of my HS collection. Still play. Just offing some of the unopened stuff that sits so pretty on the shelf.

So come say hi to me on BGG.

Cheers.
-Ryan
Old July 1st, 2013, 12:13 AM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: New Volcarren Wasteland, Free Watchmen #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrRansom View Post
Hey all. I haven't been on this site in ages.. since I made the big switch to BGG. This was my gateway. Heroscape got me into strategy gaming more than anything in my recent history.

Anyway, I've got an auction set up at BGG and I'm giving away a watchmen #1 (1st run, great condition) and a free Ghost Rider #1.

In the auction are a bunch of board games but also I am auctioning off a NEW Volcarren Wasteland, a NEW soldiers and wolves and a NEW minutemen and wolves. I don't remember the exact name of those last two packs, but one with the 4th mass and wolves and one with the redcoats and other wolves.

Here's the link if any of you are on BGG.

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklis...tchmen/page/1?

I am by no means getting rid of my HS collection. Still play. Just offing some of the unopened stuff that sits so pretty on the shelf.

So come say hi to me on BGG.

Cheers.
-Ryan
You should probably be posting that in this sub-forum. The admins have changed the trade/sale rules a little bit while you were gone.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales