Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old June 24th, 2010, 10:19 AM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth
Re: Heroscape League in Greenfield MA

I'm still not certain for Saturday, but I'm in at the moment.

What time do you usually go until? I might not stay until the end. We have a broody duck who is very loudly demanding feeding at 5am each morning so I like to be tucked up in bed as early as possible at the moment.
Old June 24th, 2010, 02:07 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Well, last time we went until 8PM so I think that's what we'll do this time aswell.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old June 25th, 2010, 12:47 AM

fil knows what's in an order marker fil knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaoserver View Post
Around 2 hour drive for me, shame, anyone close to the Natick or Boston area? May come over once or twice with some of my HS playing crew, depending on things.
Not terribly close, but closer. There are a bunch of us out in the Bellingham/Franklin/Woonsocket (RI) area.
Much closer to me and my regular group (Burlington area).

Returns for more.

Old June 26th, 2010, 09:14 AM

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

ANyone coming otnight? If you are, I'll see you at 5PM. Hopefully jacob and his friend are hanging out at the store again so we'll have 6+

Old June 26th, 2010, 11:28 AM

Reminder to anyone coming! You need to bring dice, Order markers, and wound markers! But do not bring any figures at all.

Old June 26th, 2010, 11:39 AM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

I'm still planning to be there. See you later!
Old June 26th, 2010, 12:39 PM

It'll be good to see you again. I'll shoot you a PM about trading, I still want those Roman Archers, and I've got Dividers.

Old June 27th, 2010, 09:56 AM

I had fun last night. The best one was the Deadly Wall of Water scenario.

Enxt week is my favorite! 600 point general wars!

Old June 27th, 2010, 03:53 PM

For next week's 600 point General Wars, the maps are:

Black Gold
Requires: 2 BftU + 1 TJ

Trap: Volatile Flare
Barely visible, the treasure sits in a pool of steaming black ooze. As the hero reaches for it, flames and smoke erupt from the pool burning the flesh of its unwary victim.
The opposing player of the hero triggering the trap selects one figure within three clear sight spaces of the trap and immediately rolls 3 attack dice against it. The hero triggering the trap may be chosen as the target ONLY if there are no other figures within three clear sight spaces of the trap. The figure may defend normally. The attack is considered ranged and at the same level as the target.

AND

Burning Barracks

Again, I'll be bringing the terrain unless someone else volunteers.

Old June 30th, 2010, 11:18 AM

Anyone know if they;re free this weekend?

Old June 30th, 2010, 11:21 AM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

A league sounds awesome. I'm not sure about this weekend but it looks like I'll show at some in the future.
Old June 30th, 2010, 11:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleon View Post
A league sounds awesome. I'm not sure about this weekend but it looks like I'll show at some in the future.
Just stumbled upon this huh? But that's great! We have 2 more events planned for July (after Saturday) which can be found on the front page and we'll most likely continue into August.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events