Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Maps & Scenarios
Marvel Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios built primarily for Marvel terrain and figures.

Old April 6th, 2010, 05:16 PM

Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby!
Brew's Marvel MOPs

Hey all, it's me again. This time I'd like to display my 5-hex modular maps for marvelscape use.

These all use 1 Marvel set each.

Last edited by Brewster; April 7th, 2010 at 10:38 AM.
Old April 6th, 2010, 07:06 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Re: Brew's Marvel MOPs

Cool idea. I only have 2 Marvel sets, so I probably couldn't create anything too big, but you don't really need that for superhero battles. Besides, it would still be a good looking little street.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old April 6th, 2010, 07:29 PM

Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby!

Doubly true. I have a few friends with only 1 marvel set and nothing else, these are great for bringing our 'scape collections together and building maps easily.

EDIT: I'm seeing a problem with the roads, though. I need to make some sort of rule about their end spaces. (Should probably only be the 3 middle hexes on an edge)
Old April 7th, 2010, 11:31 AM

New Roads! (The last MOP uses 2 Marvel)

A big thanks to GaryLASQ for the original idea of the MOPs, I think they're fantastic.

Last edited by Brewster; April 7th, 2010 at 11:43 AM.
Old April 7th, 2010, 11:30 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Thanks. Now I want like 50 more Marvel sets.
Seriously, though, cool thread!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 8th, 2010, 12:20 AM

Maybe they made the Marvel set so small because they're the perfect size for city blocks, lol

WotC can send me the gratuity check for all the purchaces I've helped stimulate
Old April 22nd, 2010, 07:11 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

That's neat! You can put a bunch together if you have enough sets.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old April 22nd, 2010, 07:24 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by scapemage921 View Post
That's neat! You can put a bunch together if you have enough sets.
Um, kinda the point...
Old April 24th, 2010, 04:45 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
Cool idea. I only have 2 Marvel sets, so I probably couldn't create anything too big, but you don't really need that for superhero battles. Besides, it would still be a good looking little street.
What the what?!?! I... don't... know who... you... are.
Old June 13th, 2010, 11:21 AM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brewster View Post
New Roads! (The last MOP uses 2 Marvel)

A big thanks to GaryLASQ for the original idea of the MOPs, I think they're fantastic.

You're very welcome Brewster. Nice to see others making good use of them. I haven't been Scaping much lately, but hopefully that will change soon.
Old June 13th, 2010, 11:29 AM

Yes indeed! if I'd thought of this earlier I would have bought 10 of the Marvel sets, the City'Scape possibilities are astounding!
Old June 13th, 2010, 11:31 AM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun

If only we had more official structural terrain other than the warehouse ruin...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Maps & Scenarios