Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old May 4th, 2014, 05:44 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Conan - Initial PT Phase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
My buddy actually painted that up for himself a while ago, I have not got around to doing mine yet. He has gotten really good at the layering the skin tones and is better then me at it, but I try. He uses the Game Workshop line of paints, bases, & washes.
Awesome, that's the line I use! Don't suppose you could get him to tell you which paints he used? That'd be really useful for me.

He did an epic job!

(I'd probably add some blood to the blades of my version, though. A crazed barbarian's blades should be bloody! )

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old May 4th, 2014, 05:46 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I'll try to remember to ask the next time I see him.
Old May 4th, 2014, 05:46 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I'll try to remember to ask the next time I see him.
Thanks!

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old May 6th, 2014, 06:09 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

So has a hero been chosen for the initial or do you guys want me to do it?
Old May 6th, 2014, 06:10 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Still in discussion but I think I'm the front runner. Should have free time this weekend.
Old May 6th, 2014, 06:13 PM
C3G Landlord

Sweet. Just wanted to make sure he wasn't getting forgotten.
Old May 6th, 2014, 07:13 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

I know T was wanting to do this Initial if you'd rather he take it Johnny.

Last edited by Karat; May 6th, 2014 at 07:18 PM.
Old May 6th, 2014, 07:22 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

He's welcome to if he has the time!
Old May 6th, 2014, 07:25 PM
Hard as ice

I thought Heroes had to do the Initial. Tornado's a Sidekick now.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old May 6th, 2014, 07:44 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

The Heroes have ruled that Sidekicks may also run initials. We actually run the initials on our designs in the sanctum.
Old May 6th, 2014, 07:45 PM
Hard as ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
The Heroes have ruled that Sidekicks may also run initials. We actually run the initials on our designs in the sanctum.
Is this a new ruling? I thought all this time only Heroes could do Initials.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old May 6th, 2014, 07:57 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Maybe a month or two old I think, not very long.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library