Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Old December 24th, 2006, 06:43 PM

0rbital has disabled reputation
Also Discovery is not as competitive as each person will score a complete area instead of the one with the most meeples on it.
Old February 14th, 2007, 06:19 PM

dragonfire has disabled reputation
i cant belief you guys. Playing another game that isn't heroscape! How dare you. JK. I just played Carc. for the first time 2 weeks ago. it was really fun.

My Signature
Old February 16th, 2007, 09:49 AM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
I know some people have asked about the different expansions and which ones; here is a thread over at BGG that explains all the different expansions and what htey bring to the game.

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/151931
Old February 16th, 2007, 03:23 PM
LNoE Hero or Zombie?

ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker
And what does one do if this magazine is unavailable to you?
Old February 16th, 2007, 03:24 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by ej
And what does one do if this magazine is unavailable to you?
Games Quarterly? You can get it for $6.98 w/shipping on eBay. Thats about $1-2 more than the magazine at a store (depends on taxes).

eBay link to Games Quarterly Auctions
Old February 16th, 2007, 03:52 PM
LNoE Hero or Zombie?

ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker
Yea, verily, thou arteth a saint amongst men. I have just procured myself a copy of said periodical for my tile-laying pleasure. I find myself full of glee and merriment, instead of the usual mixture of bile and bitterness, with a dash of dreams unfulfilled for those extra-sullen nights.

Those others here wishing to partake, hie thee to ebay, following Nether's guide thereto, and make haste, for I fear these deals lasting not long will they.

Verily! And +1 to Nether... may his regions enjoy pleasures not seen nor heard of since the days of Caligula.
Old November 20th, 2008, 12:38 AM

SlikkRikk knows what's in an order marker SlikkRikk knows what's in an order marker
Re: Carcassonne - New 12 Tile Expansion Pic

I hopped over to Troll and Toad and picked this up for $4.00 today.

Me wifey loves Carcassonne as well. Thank God for Carc.

My Recent Plays:
Old November 30th, 2008, 09:51 AM

royaldoy has disabled reputation

The new Carcassonne expansion is out now. It's called Catapult and introduces a, can you guess...a catapult into the game which has you "physically" launching pieces into the playing area. What this has to do with tile laying, I have no idea. Sounds chaotic and fun however.

I choose you...Isamu!
Old November 30th, 2008, 12:27 PM

SlikkRikk knows what's in an order marker SlikkRikk knows what's in an order marker

The picture on BGG had my entire family rolling on the floor. It looks so stupid but after laughing for a few minutes we all said "oh yeah we gotta get that."

So they win after all!

My Recent Plays:

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games