Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old March 7th, 2023, 02:16 PM

gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby!
3D Scanned Model Sharpening Projects Help Needed

I am reaching out in attempt to reach Heroscapers I know that are very active and passionate with playing our beloved game. I have reached out to several Heroscapers via a PM, but hope to cast a broader net within the Heroscapers community that may be able to help. I have recently started a 3D scanned model sharpening project located here Sharpened Heroscape Models by gatormustang following on to the 3D scan efforts by @White Knight and @scapedood . My sharpening project was inspired by a new Heroscaper @Mrcellophane1978 that has his own 3D scanned model sharpening project found at this link New heroscape models - Mrcellophane1978. Needless to say there are a lot of models so Mrcellophane1978 is working on some and I am working on others. With that said I have been using Blender and learning it as I am going along to take White Knight's and scapedood's scans and add/bring out the details that get lost during the scanning process. To be able to do a better job and have better results I need a good front and back picture of the original Heroscape models I don't have in my collection. If anyone would be willing to and able to help me get these pictures of the original models it would be a huge benefit to both Mrcellophane1978 and me. My post has the original Heroscape models that I don't have in my collection and I am not sure what Mrcellophane1978 is lacking. If you are able to post a good front and back photo of each of these within my post I would greatly appreciate it. I know all of us are busy in our everyday lives, but I do appreciate any and all considerations from our community members in helping in this endeavor.

As a side note my current models that I am working on sharpening are Kelda, Taelord, Tornak, Marcus Decimus Gallus, and Venoc Warlord. Although I am focused on the original Heroscape models due to building out a dwarf army on am also working on sharpening White Knights scans of the C3V Shieldsmiths of the Granite Keep.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units