Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software
Software Software created for enhancing HeroScape

Notices

Old October 2nd, 2022, 08:16 AM

Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: X Minus 2 Customs Card Printer

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
I just used it to print a bunch of C3V, SoV, and C3G cards.
I believe they were talking about the generator, not the printer.

@vanilla I think that right now the generator only works in Firefox unfortunately.
Old November 19th, 2022, 08:16 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

I've been using this to print a bunch of cards, and I keep having the issue that the first page of cards is the right size, but everything after that is smaller. I'm using the latest version of Firefox.
Old March 3rd, 2023, 02:00 PM

Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

It seems like there are two slightly different card sizes loaded into the printer currently. For example, the Zombie Hulk displays at the larger size, whereas the Beakface Sneaks display at a slightly smaller size.
Old March 3rd, 2023, 02:40 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
I've been using this to print a bunch of cards, and I keep having the issue that the first page of cards is the right size, but everything after that is smaller. I'm using the latest version of Firefox.
It looks like the majority of cards have a transparent border around them that needs to be removed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old March 3rd, 2023, 06:44 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
It looks like the majority of cards have a transparent border around them that needs to be removed.
@Leaf_It and I are working on fixing the problem
Old March 8th, 2023, 12:40 AM

Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I just noticed that this has been updated all the way to current wave! Awesome!

Take a look at my custom
Take a look at my map
Some thoughts on Drafting Treasure Glyphs
Old June 26th, 2023, 02:15 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Printer could use the HoSS Clone Troopers, as well as Mace Windu and Count Dooku from the new release, thanks
Old July 2nd, 2023, 12:55 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

The C3G Mole Machine isn't updated either.

Btw I just wanna say I appreciate this tool so much, I've used it to print SOO many cards. XD
Old August 22nd, 2023, 12:31 AM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

First time using this tool instead of the single unit pdfs. It's awesome!!
Old August 23rd, 2023, 10:35 PM

chalk33 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Was picking out some cards, and noticed that the basic side for the Azurite Warlord adds the master side instead. Went through all the VC basics and it's the only one that does that. Also, the Red Mantis Blade Dancers are listed twice for both card sides (as "Red Blade Dancers" and "Redz Mantis Blade Dancers") and the images are either a different quality or just a different size.

Uncertified Grammar Comrade
Admin of the Custom BIONICLE Wiki
Official Nerdy Fanon Writer
Mediocre Heroscaper
Old August 23rd, 2023, 11:06 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'll need an image for the Basic side of Azurite Warlord from @Leaf_It but I have corrected the Red Mantis Blade Dancers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old August 26th, 2023, 01:07 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
I'll need an image for the Basic side of Azurite Warlord from @Leaf_It but I have corrected the Red Mantis Blade Dancers.
Idk why, but I never got the notification for this. Anyway, I'll get this uploaded later tonight.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software