Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Notices

Old October 20th, 2022, 10:28 AM

Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: It's The Finals Countdown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
The Finals are on Platypus.
@Kinseth @kevindola Please post when the game will be. I want to watch this one!

"I disagree. You're kind of right, yes, but Vydar and I are entirely right." -superfrog

High Quality Map Rendering
Vydar's Custom Units
Vydar's Maps
VC Units Base Size Spreadsheet
Old October 20th, 2022, 11:10 AM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!
Re: It's The Finals Countdown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vydar_XLIII View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
The Finals are on Platypus.
@Kinseth @kevindola Please post when the game will be. I want to watch this one!
Sure thing, will likely be early next week.

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old October 20th, 2022, 09:59 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Update

Finals are actually on Dry Season @Kinseth @kevindola . I've updated the game.

~Dysole, informationally
Old November 6th, 2022, 07:44 PM

ogblaha is surprisingly tart
Re: OHS Season 49: Delta Classic - Finals

has the last game been played yet
Old November 6th, 2022, 08:48 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by ogblaha View Post
has the last game been played yet
It has not been.

Hoping for this Tuesday, but if not then it will be at least another week.

edit: most likely this will be happening after Thanksgiving, but there are some potential days next week.

edit 2: Kinseth having some vehicle problems this week. This won't be played until December.

Last edited by kevindola; November 15th, 2022 at 11:17 AM.
Old November 7th, 2022, 12:31 PM

ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Will signups for the next OHS (if it's happening) go up soon? Don't see a reason not to have that overlap with the end of this season, especially since the signup period is usually two weeks or so.
Old November 7th, 2022, 02:15 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryguy266 View Post
Will signups for the next OHS (if it's happening) go up soon? Don't see a reason not to have that overlap with the end of this season, especially since the signup period is usually two weeks or so.
Yeah, coming soon. Hopefully launching this week, just had a few format kinks to iron out.
Old November 7th, 2022, 04:40 PM

jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby! jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby! jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby! jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryguy266 View Post
Yeah, coming soon. Hopefully launching this week, just had a few format kinks to iron out.
I assume the link will be posted here in this thread?

RELEASE THE HOUNDS!!
Old December 2nd, 2022, 12:46 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Kinseth and I should be starting in about 30 minutes

edit: I took the undefeated (10-0) Nilf army and bid it down -3 Greenscales and -Isamu.

Looked like Nilf was rolling until he took 5 wounds in one order marker of attacks mid game. That's when I sent out the greenscales to get engagements and save attacks on Nilf.

I was able to get Kinseth down to 1 full squad of regiment but Nilf didn't survive Kinseth's initiative switch. Kinseth won with 4 10th Regiment and Iskra. Good game! Hope to see you playing regularly again!

Last edited by kevindola; December 2nd, 2022 at 02:18 PM.
Old December 2nd, 2022, 03:23 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!
Re: OHS Season 49: Delta Classic - CONGRATS KINSETH

KD Summed it up well.

Bidding Process, based on the map I felt like it was close to -3 or -4 Greenscales and -1 Isamu. It was going to be pretty easy for Nilf to be up on the hill reigning Dragon Breath down below.

KD started out the game taking the hill next to Valda, while I moved Iskra over to Wannok, which was never contested by KD, and I think rightfully so with Raelin behind the wall protected and she could just soak up the damage.

My goal was to try to always leave enough 10th in position to do a WTF, which meant leaving 7-8 in Nilf range as best I can. I certainly slow rolled out the 10th at the start of the game, moving the line forward only one space. Nilf was easily in range after one round though, to both attack and for me to attack back up at.

I was going to ignore trying to get Raelin or the Greenies and just pray I could get some damage on Nilf.

I think it was the third round or so and in a series of WTF attacks I was able to get 5 wounds on Nilf, 3 skulls to 0 shields on the first. That dramatically changed the game.

KD then moved greenies down the hill to try to race and kill 10th before they could finish off Nilf. A key init switch went my way on the last round and I was able to move 3 of my remaining 4 10th adjacent same level to Nilf and rolled a 3 skull attack to finish off the King.

Was a fun game, it also marked my 100th win in online heroscape! Special one for sure!

Thanks KD and good luck next event!

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events