Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old November 29th, 2007, 07:56 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth
As ej stated earlier, I think a one shot Master Set with certain character sets could definitely work. They'll do it if their geniuses locked in the back room with their calculators predict a significant enough profit.

I'm not really interested at all with the Marvel set, mostly because I'm on the side of Classic Scape and Marve Scape don't mix (just my preference), and now that I'm used to the wealth of choices with Classic Scape the Marvel set is too small.

My interest in it could pique a bit if they release more waves and/or DC Scape giving even more options.

More likely though I'd go into a Scape spending frenzy (again) if it were something I was more interested in (not Star Wars... boo Star Wars).
Old November 29th, 2007, 08:22 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys
if it were something I was more interested in (not Star Wars... boo Star Wars).
I'm going to pretend, for your sake, you didn't say that.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old November 29th, 2007, 01:11 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys
More likely though I'd go into a Scape spending frenzy (again) if it were something I was more interested in (not Star Wars... boo Star Wars).
I think I had something in my ear...I thought you said "boo Star Wars".

On topic, I think that Star Wars, LotR, and DC have the best chance of being made into -scape in a few years, if Marvelscape pans out. I'd also like to see AVP, Hellboy, and (this is my inner fanboy speaking) a Nintendo hero set. Mario, Link, Samus, Meta Knight. If they get into video games, the best way to do that is just have a few heroes and squads from various companies duke it out. Master Cheif vs. Samus could become reality for deluded fans. (like me... )
Old November 29th, 2007, 01:16 PM

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
What's wrong with this?

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/u....html?id=57998

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old November 29th, 2007, 01:52 PM

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!
Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade
Nothing...If it was really the Chief. As is, it's a freakin' awesome 3D animation, but it's just not him.
Old November 29th, 2007, 02:13 PM
has been BANNED

The Super Atheist is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
His (or her) crotch plate malfunctioned, lol!
Old November 29th, 2007, 02:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin_King
Quote:
Nothing...If it was really the Chief. As is, it's a freakin' awesome 3D animation, but it's just not him.
Who said it's not?

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old November 29th, 2007, 04:12 PM

Padwhite is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Scaper Zeta
Quote:
Originally Posted by Draconious
So every time the boys die, as long as the dad figure is on the board they can be recloned?
Only if you've got the cloning machine that you get in the Venture complex large expansion, which is like the Marro Hive but just for Hank & Dean.
And Brock would have to be worth what?... 400 points! Ooh, a squad of the monarch's henchmen, sweet. I want to the sculpt for Doctor Girlfriend.

That is an awesome idea.
Old November 29th, 2007, 06:56 PM

'Scaper Zeta Woo who?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Padwhite
And Brock would have to be worth what?... 400 points! Ooh, a squad of the monarch's henchmen, sweet. I want to the sculpt for Doctor Girlfriend.

That is an awesome idea.
If not more after all he is Brock Sampson.

I think I'm going to have to make some V-Bros custom cards now!
Old November 29th, 2007, 07:47 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Who said it's not?
No one, explicitly, but it's pretty apparent to me that Master Chick is a character that had a cameo in a fighting game (forget which one), and the fact that Master Chief is a guy. It is possinble, however unlikely, that she's been using a voice changer for the past three games. If a game came out that revealed MC as a girl, it'd be like Metroid all over again. Not a bad thing, by any means, just very surprising.
Old November 29th, 2007, 08:39 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Who said it's not?
No one, explicitly, but it's pretty apparent to me that Master Chick is a character that had a cameo in a fighting game (forget which one), and the fact that Master Chief is a guy. It is possinble, however unlikely, that she's been using a voice changer for the past three games. If a game came out that revealed MC as a girl, it'd be like Metroid all over again. Not a bad thing, by any means, just very surprising.
Exactly my point. :P Also, I believe the game was DoA5?

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old November 29th, 2007, 09:30 PM

Ullar's warrior has disabled reputation
some one forgot pacman

go ullar and einar
and death to the gun-arms and vydar

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion