Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old September 19th, 2019, 04:42 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: NHSD in Maryland! How is 10/19?

Excellent. You'll let me know about Stephen Universe when it gets closer.

Where is @kldonnelly ? Don't make me run one without you!

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old September 20th, 2019, 10:07 AM

kldonnelly knows what's in an order marker kldonnelly knows what's in an order marker

Huh. I didn't get the earlier email notification. Unfortunately, the 19th is already booked for me, but so is the 12th and the 26th. October is pretty packed.
Old September 20th, 2019, 11:04 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Darn it!

Yeah, email notifications were down for the whole site for a couple of months. Would you please pass along this information to your friend, though? Just in case.

As for format, I am starting to think this should be a "Learn to Play" day, with some kind of competitive format mixed in. I am really trying to attract some younger players (I have particular ones in mind) and I suspect that such a format would also appeal to @Gurei-Ornery , as our kind host. Does that sound right, G-O? Something for new players and old?

= =
Old September 20th, 2019, 02:09 PM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I believe Learn to Play might be good. I think there are some lurkers at the store that I am told ask about Heroscape when they see my stuff on the shelves in the miniatures game room. We have started doing Learn to Play events for other games and they seem to be doing well.
Old September 20th, 2019, 02:30 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Right, that's what I was thinking. You have it on hand, and I know you like to show it off.

I have just the thing in mind. I'll write it up later.

= =
Old September 22nd, 2019, 01:20 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Greetings, everybody!

How is 10/19 at @Gurei-Ornery 's shop in Hagerstown for everybody?

In:
  1. DS
  2. Buddy Lee
  3. JohnnyFrisbee
  4. JF+1
  5. JF+2
  6. G-O

Maybe:
Brad
Rob's #1
Rob's #2

@Stephen Universe , @akden @kldonnelly , @Taeblewalker , @Robber , @drewcula , @OverEngineered , @G1shark , @Sagrilarus , @Lamaclown , @Sherman Davies , @Grishnakh , @Man_At_Arms , @Johngee , @hose , @Southwind , @tom , @9BelowMadness , @DragonSlayer2 , @DragonBorne , @Man_At_Arms , @hose , @vvildeyedjoker , @Jet , @Famous_Seamus , @Earl_of_Sandwich , @JohnnyFrisbee , @Nikkomon , @Elstree , @Buddy Lee , and @bunjee
Tagging everyone all over again because we’re bumping the event up to 10/12. That will be better for more people and it’s still good for G-O and the shop.

= =
Old September 22nd, 2019, 11:30 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

Re: NHSD in Maryland! 10/12!!

Oh good! Looks like that’s one person really enthusiastic about joining us. Heh.

= =
Old September 22nd, 2019, 02:45 PM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Oh good! Looks like that’s one person really enthusiastic about joining us. Heh.
Lol. You are in rare form my friend.
Old September 22nd, 2019, 10:34 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man_At_Arms View Post
I wouldn’t be able to make the 19th. The 12th would be great.

Chuck
Did you see I switched to the 12th?

= =
Old September 23rd, 2019, 03:13 AM

Man_At_Arms knows what's in an order marker Man_At_Arms knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Man_At_Arms View Post
I wouldn’t be able to make the 19th. The 12th would be great.

Chuck
Did you see I switched to the 12th?
Oh good, the 12th was always the obvious choice . Can you tag TheEpicAlpaca and MathJedi? I will reach out to them as well.
Old September 23rd, 2019, 07:23 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

@TheEpicAlpaca @mathjedi

= =
Old September 23rd, 2019, 07:44 PM

Jet knows what's in an order marker Jet knows what's in an order marker

Unfortunately, I won't be able to attend. Hope you gain some new HS fans!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events