Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old January 13th, 2014, 04:01 PM
Online HS Seasons 3 and 7 Champion

Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Online Season 11 - Round 1 Posted

1. No
2. No

Anyway it's ont the problem.
You should have told this in the OP you can't add rules like that after armies are submitted this is ridiculous...

Last edited by Foudzing; January 13th, 2014 at 04:08 PM.
Old January 13th, 2014, 04:10 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foudzing View Post
1. No
2. No

Anyway it's ont the problem.
You should have told this in the OP you can't add rules like that after armies are submitted this is ridiculous...
Quote:
Any duplicate uniques will be eliminated from the pool.
It's been in the OP since the full format details were posted.

Old January 13th, 2014, 04:34 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

And it was in the Private Message I sent to everyone...

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old January 13th, 2014, 11:54 PM

ScapeRaider knows what's in an order marker ScapeRaider knows what's in an order marker ScapeRaider knows what's in an order marker

Bengi and I will be playing at 9pm ET on Thursday.

{SR}

ScapeRaider is currently the only Marro Warrior...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT
Old January 14th, 2014, 12:02 AM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Awesomeunleashed and I will be playing at 6 tomorrow.

Old January 14th, 2014, 03:07 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Coming To A Board Near You...

Sir Yeshua and I are going to try and get our game done at 6:00 PM PDT/9:00 EDT Tuesday evening.

Armies:

Dysole:
3xCultists
Vulcanmechs
Me-Burq-Sa
Drow Chainfighter

Sir Yeshua:
2xAxegrinders
3xDeath Chasers
Augamo
Preyblood Thrall

~Dysole, thinking it'll be interesting

Last edited by Dysole; January 14th, 2014 at 01:44 PM.
Old January 14th, 2014, 11:31 AM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Arch-vile and I have completed our Draft portion.

Arch-vile
---------
Mezzo x2
Stingers x2
Myrddin
Black Wyrm x2
Red Wyrm x2
Siiv

Kinseth
---------
10th x2
Nhah x2
Cathars x2

We haven't decided on a playtime yet.

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old January 14th, 2014, 12:53 PM

Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby!

Thanks Dysole!
Old January 14th, 2014, 03:34 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Schedule Change

Slight adjustment to the Sir Yeshua/Dysole match. It's been shoved back an hour this evening. We'll be shooting for 7:00 PM PDT/10:00 PM EDT.

~Dysole, informingly
Old January 14th, 2014, 06:59 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
The awesomeunleashed v. Taeblewalker draft pools are:
  • awesomeunleashed - Mezzodemon Warmongers x3, Morgoloth, Siiv, Van Nessing, Werewolf Lord x2, Wolves of Badru x3
  • Taeblewalker - Nicholas Esenwein, Deathstrike Thrall x5, Preyblood Thrall x5, Zetacron, Aubrien Archers x3, Venoc Warlord, Venoc Vipers x4, Isamu
awesomeunleashed will decide whether to pick from the combined pool first or second.
Starting now.

Old January 14th, 2014, 07:22 PM
No good deed goes unpunished

greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Heroscaper Guy and I finished our draft.

I picked first and got (in order):

Zetacron
Airborne Elite
Isamu
Atlaga
Air Elemental
Zelrig

Heroscaper Guy has:
Havech Eradicators x2
Aubrien Archers x2
Nhah Scirh Cultists x2

Tournament Armies Played - C3VRP - Customs - Trades

I'm Krug in the Paradox Keep and Augamo on the Sacred Tundra.
Old January 14th, 2014, 07:29 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by greygnarl View Post
Heroscaper Guy and I finished our draft.

I picked first and got (in order):

Zetacron
Airborne Elite
Isamu
Atlaga
Air Elemental
Zelrig

Heroscaper Guy has:
Havech Eradicators x2
Aubrien Archers x2
Nhah Scirh Cultists x2
Crap, this might be bad. I added up your points wrong and thought you couldn't get Zelrig. So now, my guys are all in clumps ready to be fired upon.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events