Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Old October 18th, 2018, 09:38 AM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Kickstarter: What game(s) are you currently Kickstarting

Quote:
Originally Posted by akden View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
Has anybody checked out Tidal Blades: Heroes of the Reef? The game looks interesting and I haven't backed a Kickstarter in a fair while, so I am considering it.
It does look good, but the problem is that there are lots of good games on Kickstarter this month. Along with Tidal Blades, Iím keeping an eye on the Spirit Island Expansion by Greater Than Games and Cloudspire by Chip Theory Games.
Definitely Spirit Island expansion, Santa Maria expansion, Shared Dream, Town Builder: Coevorden, and probably others. The one I am the least sold on is Cloudspire.

Tidal Blades looks interesting though.
Old November 25th, 2018, 02:47 PM

Dark_Stranger knows what's in an order marker Dark_Stranger knows what's in an order marker

Reichbusters! I've been looking forward to this campaign for months, and it has yet to disappoint.
Old November 25th, 2018, 08:21 PM
"like" happy

TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...ce/description

This one really interests me. Especially with the miniatures. Big time Assassin's Creed fan. I can't find it anywhere on the scale of the miniatures if anyone could tell me. They look to be 28mm from seeing them on the tabletop of the gameplay but not sure.
Old November 25th, 2018, 10:10 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth

I'm backing
from White Wizards Games. Their Kickstarters (Star Realms, the first Hero Realms) haven't let me down before (though I'm still eagerly awaiting the arrival of Sorceror).

I'm looking forward to what this will add, esp. the Ancestry packs and a continuation of the campaign mode.

A Child of the Risen Lord
--
Oklahoma HS Events - Colorado HS Events
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Maps Customs Trades
Old November 28th, 2018, 08:58 AM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is hot lava death! wriggz is hot lava death! wriggz is hot lava death! wriggz is hot lava death! wriggz is hot lava death! wriggz is hot lava death! wriggz is hot lava death! wriggz is hot lava death! wriggz is hot lava death! wriggz is hot lava death! wriggz is hot lava death! wriggz is hot lava death! wriggz is hot lava death! wriggz is hot lava death!

Got my first KS ever - Fireball island!

If you ever see resteration games do a KS you might like I highly recommend.

wriggz's custom Figures and Terrain

Have a Question? Take it to the Dump.

Want to Learn More? Go to the Library.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games