Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Old April 12th, 2014, 09:59 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Kickstarter: What game(s) are you currently Kickstarting

This looks hopeful for creating custom 'scape figures/pieces at an affordable price. Coolest looking low cost 3D printer I have seen.

Cheap 3D printer raises $1 million on Kickstarter in just one day
$300 3D printers may be available in the near future
Kickstarter page.
Do you have to log in to use the Search Projects function?
EDIT: Never mind, I figured it out.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey

Last edited by Tornado; April 12th, 2014 at 10:38 AM.
Old April 12th, 2014, 10:02 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Did you back it Tornado?

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old April 12th, 2014, 10:42 AM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

No. The $200 level went really fast. I see there are some openings at $300. I am going to see if some friends want to go in on it with me. Being able to make your own figures is painfully appealing. I want a Lawmaster for Judge Dredd to ride in C3G.

I will get back to you after I discuss it with my pals.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old April 12th, 2014, 01:06 PM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Picked up a $299 pledge. Thanks for the heads up.
Old April 12th, 2014, 01:55 PM

Excellent G-O. I hope it is as awesome as it looks.
You did not got for $10,000 pledge? You still get a 3D printer plus you get to meet the design crew.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old April 12th, 2014, 02:44 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurei-Ornery View Post
Picked up a $299 pledge. Thanks for the heads up.
That's awesome G-O!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Excellent G-O. I hope it is as awesome as it looks.
You did not got for $10,000 pledge? You still get a 3D printer plus you get to meet the design crew.
C'mon G-O, go for it! You know you want to meet them, and it's only 10K

Old April 16th, 2014, 12:10 PM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Custom Game Dice - You Design

Has everyone seen this KS? I am thinking engraved Heroscape, Summoner Wars, etc.
Old April 16th, 2014, 01:25 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:

Has everyone seen this KS? I am thinking engraved Heroscape, Summoner Wars, etc.
Those symbols will be trademarked. Custom dice in the style of HS, SW, etc. would be cool. Problem for me on that particular KS is that they look lightweight and I'm more of a fan of dice with some heft.

~Aldin, who wishes he'd bought the custom faction SW dice when they were available at plaidhat

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old April 16th, 2014, 06:27 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldin View Post
Quote:

Those symbols will be trademarked. Custom dice in the style of HS, SW, etc. would be cool. Problem for me on that particular KS is that they look lightweight and I'm more of a fan of dice with some heft.

~Aldin, who wishes he'd bought the custom faction SW dice when they were available at plaidhat
They do have metal dice available. I have contacted the guy about HS dice & he has sent an inquiry to Hasbro about being able to use the HS design. Worst case scenario somebody design a die with a generic skull & shield on it.

I have committed to another KS card game (I probably should be committed ), Pixel Glory: A Deck Building Game. As the name suggests it's a deck building game that looks quite cool with the art style being the old 8-bit computer graphics. Reminiscent of the original Diablo & the likes. It's only just started so there is something like 54 days still before it's funded (gives my bank account a little time to recover from the other KS that I backed) & it already has 1/3 of its target funding. Check it out.
Old April 16th, 2014, 08:57 PM
Prickly Cactus

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
I have committed to another KS card game (I probably should be committed ), Pixel Glory: A Deck Building Game. As the name suggests it's a deck building game that looks quite cool with the art style being the old 8-bit computer graphics. Reminiscent of the original Diablo & the likes. It's only just started so there is something like 54 days still before it's funded (gives my bank account a little time to recover from the other KS that I backed) & it already has 1/3 of its target funding. Check it out.
Looks pretty cool A3n.

I'm about to drop a good bit on MERCS Recon, so I think my KS and other games purchases will be very limited for the rest of the year Have to reign it in after this one.

Old April 16th, 2014, 09:32 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Counting gray cells and coming up short... Also, I confess to being a fanboy.

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Hahma, I hope the product they deliver is the product you want. That one makes me nervous.

C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
Designing Customs? Help With Wurdz
= =
Old April 17th, 2014, 11:10 AM
Silly Promo Pro, Dinosaurs are for Orcs

quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth

Flick... flick.... POW!

The Flick Wars kickstarter should be going live tomorrow.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games