Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old March 1st, 2009, 05:40 PM

kingofweston Woo who?
Re: Chicago Area Team Tourney Discussion

I cant wait for the tournament I just got like 8 einar squads!
Old March 1st, 2009, 06:44 PM

pti8 is surprisingly tart

I think it's time to put a poll up for the date Jexik.
Old March 2nd, 2009, 12:45 AM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth

I tried adding a poll to the thread, but it wouldn't let me, and no admin ever told me how to do it when I asked in one of the scaper's online threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)
Old March 2nd, 2009, 07:34 PM

pti8 is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jexik View Post
I tried adding a poll to the thread, but it wouldn't let me, and no admin ever told me how to do it when I asked in one of the scaper's online threads.
Try and PM one then.
Old March 7th, 2009, 07:27 PM

Queenmojo knows what's in an order marker Queenmojo knows what's in an order marker

In response to your post the Madison WI Spring Fling thread http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=23823 The 2nd of May would be best for me and I think tournaments in consecutive weeks would be really fun and challenging to prepare for. Oh and you can put me, my sister (Laurel), and her boyfriend (Roshi, he doesn't have a heroscapers name but likes to be called this...) as coming. And I'll work on getting a fourth or finding someone on here to team up with.
Old March 30th, 2009, 02:46 PM

#1MustangScaper has disabled reputation

Please also list me as a maybe. I live in Hickory HIlls, IL which is about 1 hour away from Elgin. I might bring a partner or team up with someone there.

must make map bigger..need more army..need more virtualscape designs..must buy expansions...

Old March 30th, 2009, 03:08 PM

Xaqery is surprisingly tart

ooo I would like to participate and maybe my sons too if that’s ok. My family’s calendar fills up fast So I hope I can go.

Reality is the fantasy of the majority
Old April 9th, 2009, 07:50 PM

playa1 knows what's in an order marker playa1 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by #1MustangScaper View Post
Please also list me as a maybe. I live in Hickory HIlls, IL which is about 1 hour away from Elgin. I might bring a partner or team up with someone there.
I grew up in Hickory Hills, just down the street from St. Pat's and behind Glen Oaks school. Moved all the way to Palos Hills (about 2 miles away) when I was 15. It's a pretty small place in a pretty small world. . . Fond Memories : )
Old April 19th, 2009, 11:20 PM

Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I really hope there is an update for this soon. I have to get the day off work in advance.

I never lay awake at night wondering how to design an army that will help me win 40% of my games. -- Jexik

Do NOT click this link.
Old April 20th, 2009, 11:17 AM

legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby!

Has this tourney pretty much died in the planning stage, or is it still kicking around? Not trying to be difficult, just planning ahead.
Old April 20th, 2009, 01:25 PM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth

Not dead. I need to make a few phone calls. I'll do my best to make it happen on May 9th.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)
Old April 21st, 2009, 12:47 PM

legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby!

Ah. You'll have to take me off the "maybe" list and stick me in the "no" pile. I'm unable on that weekend. If there is something you are trying to figure out or need help with though, just shoot me a message.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events