Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Notices

Old November 15th, 2018, 04:56 PM

outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby!
Sold!

Free! (You pay for shipping!)

Major Q10
Shiori
Sonlen
Estivara

Dice not included.

SCAPE OR DIE!
Great transactions with: Cavalier,Jim,rudyvalentine,Hilo Scaper,land.scape,Lord Pyre,Cosmo,Hogg,TheSilverSurfer,lefton4ya,Superfrog wargamingaddict87...

Last edited by outforblood; November 16th, 2018 at 01:43 PM.
Old November 15th, 2018, 07:10 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: For sale/trade

I’m sorry bud, but the SotM figures really aren’t worth much The dice even less however.

On here, we generally try to help each other out by posting lots at bargain prices.

Maybe seek a trade?

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old November 15th, 2018, 08:57 PM

outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby!
Re: For sale/trade

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
I’m sorry bud, but the SotM figures really aren’t worth much The dice even less however.

On here, we generally try to help each other out by posting lots at bargain prices.

Maybe seek a trade?
I'm going to give these away for free. I doubt anyone would want to trade for
these anyways. Lol, Whoever wants them pays shipping! I would like to see them get some sort of use.

SCAPE OR DIE!
Great transactions with: Cavalier,Jim,rudyvalentine,Hilo Scaper,land.scape,Lord Pyre,Cosmo,Hogg,TheSilverSurfer,lefton4ya,Superfrog wargamingaddict87...
Old November 16th, 2018, 11:44 AM

seiferam is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Free Figs! (You pay shipping)

PM sent
Old November 16th, 2018, 01:43 PM

Re: Free Figs! (You pay shipping)

Sold

SCAPE OR DIE!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades